My wife's pot garden....

/ My wife's pot garden.... #1  

wroughtn_harv

Tractor
2013 Volvo MC85C
My wife\'s pot garden....

I figured some of ya'll might be interested........

Attachments

• 35-158346-MVC-009F.JPG
    35-158346-MVC-009F.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 201
   / My wife's pot garden....
Re: My wife\'s pot garden....

More of her tomatoes and her outdoor shower greenhouse

Attachments

• 35-158347-MVC-011F.JPG
    35-158347-MVC-011F.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 110
   / My wife's pot garden....

another shot of the greenhouse

Attachments

• 35-158348-MVC-012F.JPG
    35-158348-MVC-012F.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 96
   / My wife's pot garden.... #4  

Nice stuff; but we've come to expect that from you.

A bit startled was I to read the title of yer post, then the first thing I see is the Tomato Plants, which look similar...../w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

How's that large expanse of glass stand up out in........?

/ My wife's pot garden.... #5  

<font color=red>A bit startled was I to read the title of yer post, then the first thing I see is the Tomato Plants, which look similar.....</font color=red>

Guess I'm not the only one then./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Bet this thred gets a LOT of hits.

Got to say, I love that first planter. What did it start out as?

/ My wife's pot garden.... #6  

Harv - you bad boy! Go read my reply to your reply on PHD's and hit me back........./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ My wife's pot garden.... #7  

hmm, Though you were trying to get rid of her when I saw the title, but guess the local feds dont care much about tomatoes.

/ My wife's pot garden.... #8  

Now see - this is a perfect example of why I'm glad my wife doesn't "do" computers. If she did, she would almost certainly have seen Harv's post on the greenhouse and I would have yet another project added to my ever-growing honey-do list! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ My wife's pot garden.... #9  

<font color=red>A bit startled was I to read the title of yer post, then the first thing I see is the Tomato Plants, which look similar.....</font color=red>
Take a look at what the tomatos are planted in...Ole harv is a really punny guy! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

-david

/ My wife's pot garden.... #10  

Well, my wife does do computers, and guess what? I've got another project. The greenhouse idea has been around here for about 10 years, but now that she saw how it can be done, I've got a job. And I on VACATION. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Well she let me buy a $14,000 tractor. I guess I could throw something up. Thanks Harv. Kent