Tractor show and tractor pull - Lots of pics and videos!

/ Tractor show and tractor pull - Lots of pics and videos! #1  

JayC

Veteran Member
Yesterday me and my brother went to the local annual tractor show for the 4th of July. It is held every year in the small town of Port Hope north of here along with fireworks. We got there in the evening at about 8:00pm. To my surprise, they were still doing tractor pulls. I got some video of the final pulls for the day. Most of the videos are of the 4x4 tractor class. They usually aren't allowed, but this year they let them compete for exhibition purposes. It was pretty cool to watch. I took 72 pictures in all of the antique tractors. I won't post them all on the forum. :D Here is a slideshow:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Here's the videos I uploaded to YouTube...

YouTube - Ford tractor pull

YouTube - Minneapolis-Moline tractor pull

YouTube - Case International tractor pull

YouTube - John Deere 4640 tractor pull

YouTube - John Deere tracked tractor pull

YouTube - JCB Fastrac 8250 tractor pull

YouTube - John Deere 4x4 tractor pull

YouTube - CaseIH MX230 tractor pull

YouTube - Case International 7120 tractor pull

YouTube - CaseIH Steiger 435 pulling

YouTube - Case International 7140 pulling

YouTube - John Deere 8440 pulling a sled

YouTube - John Deere 8430 tractor pull

This last video is of the final couple minutes of the fireworks show. It isn't all that bad for a small town of about 2000.

YouTube - 4th of July Fireworks

I hope you like the videos. They took forever to upload! :eek::D

/ Tractor show and tractor pull - Lots of pics and videos! #2  
Great pics Jay , thanks for sharing . I couldn,t help but notice theres no people in the pics, that seems kind of odd . Now back to watch the videos, :D . Bob

/ Tractor show and tractor pull - Lots of pics and videos!
Thanks. :) When I take pictures I try to take pictures with as few people as possible. If someone was going to be in a shot I wanted I came back a few minutes later when they were gone. Unless I am taking a picture of someone directly, I don't want them in my pictures. :eek::D I feel the same way about videos, but since I got there so late in the day I didn't really have a choice on that one.