Dog pics

/ Dog pics #91  
My stars! Do you drive Ural on regular basis? I was wrenching on one or two back at home - as far as I remember that's a poor excuse of a motorcycle, but maybe they are better when exported?
My friend had and still has the original war time BMW - Ural is a russian built copy of - and that's one sweet machine.

Nice dog btw:)

It was reliable for me,ran it offroad in 2wd alot.Never left me stranded.I owned it for 3 years,05-08'.

/ Dog pics #92  
Never met a dog yet who'd turn down a triple cheeseburger!! Nice pics.

Timark80. Wow, a Ural, how do you like it?

I liked the Ural,had a lot of good times with it.
Wish I could've tried it in the snow.

/ Dog pics #93  
Dogs checking out the new to me wheels.

Attachments

• Kub & pups 2.jpg
    Kub & pups 2.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 361
   / Dog pics #94  
Of our four dogs, each cute in their own way, here is a picture of the two youngest, tired out after a day of running around the horse pasture. The white one is an American Eskimo Spitz, and the red one, our daughter's "Darling", is... we aren't sure, part Pappion?

I just entered this picture in our town's pet contest hoping for some public appreciation, and it would thrill my daughter to see her beloved dog in the paper. If you want to vote for them you can go to: courier-journal | The Courier-Journal
Vote early. Vote often. Do it today.

Thanks, TractorByNetters.

Attachments

• Darlin & Sophie.jpg
    Darlin & Sophie.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 202
   / Dog pics #95  
Of our four dogs, each cute in their own way, here is a picture of the two youngest, tired out after a day of running around the horse pasture. The white one is an American Eskimo Spitz, and the red one, our daughter's "Darling", is... we aren't sure, part Pappion?

I just entered this picture in our town's pet contest hoping for some public appreciation, and it would thrill my daughter to see her beloved dog in the paper. If you want to vote for them you can go to: courier-journal | The Courier-Journal

Cute dogs on that site. You got my vote.

/ Dog pics #96  

Awww shucks, what a couple o cuties. You got my vote too.

/ Dog pics #97  
You know...We could also have our own cute dog contest here on TBN! Hmmmm.... Yours is sure is a cute pair!

Pal at 8 weeks...

Attachments

• Pal-8 weeks 10-28-07 018.jpg
    Pal-8 weeks 10-28-07 018.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 319
   / Dog pics #98  
Nice ears! I love shep's

/ Dog pics #99  
Good Evenin Guys,
My grandpuppy Rocky came to visit tonight, gotta love him ! ;)

What a beggar he is ! :)

Attachments

• Rocky1.jpg
    Rocky1.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 263
  • Rocky2.jpg
    Rocky2.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 273
  • Rocky3.jpg
    Rocky3.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 222
   / Dog pics #100