Dog pics

/ Dog pics #1,031  
OK, sure. This is my... ah, err "well-trained" dog*.

View attachment 345104

*We have to whisper that word because she doesn't know she is one.

That is funny! When I say the word "dog", mine run to bark and find out where (and what) it is! It certainly isn't one of them!

/ Dog pics #1,032  
1. WHIPPER, GET AWAY FROM THAT SNAKE!!!!!
2. I'm bored, when are we going running.

Attachments

• whippersnake.jpg
    whippersnake.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 155
  • Whipper bored.jpg
    Whipper bored.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 121
   / Dog pics #1,033  
That is funny! When I say the word "dog", mine run to bark and find out where (and what) it is! It certainly isn't one of them!

I take mine for a ride the other day and some lady tried to give the dog a dog bone. She kept saying things like "what a cute doggy-woggy" and "doggie want a bone?" My dog looked at me as if to say "this is why I wanted opposing thumbs to go with that tire iron".

Dog would not take the biscuit from her and she turned her nose up at the woman. It was hilarious. Lady probably needed counseling.

/ Dog pics #1,035  
That copperhead looks highly annoyed. Did Whipper use good judgment or did you have to intervene?

/ Dog pics #1,036  
That copperhead looks highly annoyed. Did Whipper use good judgment or did you have to intervene?

This particular one I did intervene and Whipper did not get bit. She has gotten bit 3 separate times when I was not around to take care of the snake. This summer she just started a bad habit of throwing snakes and I can no longer get close without a snake flying through the air. 2 weeks ago she threw a 39" coral snake in the air so hard that it broke the snake in half. She is now an official snake killer.

/ Dog pics #1,037  
This particular one I did intervene and Whipper did not get bit. She has gotten bit 3 separate times when I was not around to take care of the snake. This summer she just started a bad habit of throwing snakes and I can no longer get close without a snake flying through the air. 2 weeks ago she threw a 39" coral snake in the air so hard that it broke the snake in half. She is now an official snake killer.

Here is a photo of Booger after getting snake bit a little over 3 years ago. I think Whipper wins the number of times. Booger, as I remember, has only been bite twice.
hugs, Brandi9-27-10 Snake Bit Booger.jpg

/ Dog pics #1,038  
Here are some photos of Booger looking better. Over the years he has really became a tractor dog, but he loves his football and about 7 soccer balls.
hugs, Brandi4-14-12 Booger with a football in his mouth.jpg7-9-12 Booger Wanting Attention.jpg9-7-13 Booger with almost full pond.jpg11-21-08 Booger strecthing in the sun.jpg12-8-12 Booger getting older.jpgTractor on culvert & Booger.JPG

/ Dog pics #1,039  
Indeed it is. We're kissers and prod Chewy to lick us on the mouth. I think about the transfer of her mange too, since it's primarily around her mouth, lips and eyes.

Yuck. Sorry. I am a hopeless dog lover but no dog kisser.

/ Dog pics #1,040  
Here are some photos of Booger looking better. Over the years he has really became a tractor dog, but he loves his football and about 7 soccer balls.

Super looking dog. And super looking dirt work by the way.