Dog pics

/ Dog pics #1,041  
Booger sure looks like he wants up on that tractor.

/ Dog pics #1,042  
... I can no longer get close without a snake flying through the air.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hope he continues to come out on top of these encounters!

And what a gorgeous critter Booger is! Love that black spot on his tongue. Nice pond too, BTW.

/ Dog pics #1,043  
Booger sure looks like he wants up on that tractor.

After I have spent some time on the Big RED Beast, Booger stops by to tell me he wants attention. We "tussle" sometimes. 2-22-09 Booger going for an arm hold.jpg
He is right now recovering from bite wound abscess. I've been doing major doctoring on him for the last two weeks.
hugs, Brandi

/ Dog pics #1,044  
   / Dog pics #1,045  
After I have spent some time on the Big RED Beast, Booger stops by to tell me he wants attention. We "tussle" sometimes.View attachment 345270
He is right now recovering from bite wound abscess. I've been doing major doctoring on him for the last two weeks.
hugs, Brandi

We named dogs after some physical characteristic they had but could also name after a family member or relative. Honest. I'm almost afraid to ask but how did your dog got his name? :D

/ Dog pics #1,046  
We named dogs after some physical characteristic they had but could also name after a family member or relative. Honest. I'm almost afraid to ask but how did your dog got his name? :D
Booger was named by my son who has a sense of humor. Booger was solo in the last litter by his Mom, Ariel. I named Ariel. Ariel's first litter had two. We gave one away and Luke named the one we kept Otis, who looked just like Booger. Anyway, my son got a cat about that time and named her.........Milo......as in Otis and Milo, that dog and cat adventure movie.

If I would have named him after a physical characteristic:confused3:.......it would have been Lop Earred Galute.:laughing:
hugs, Brandi
10-28-11 Booger Lop Earred Galute.jpg

/ Dog pics #1,047  
Wrangler the yellow lab and Rubicon (rubi) the black lab. They are completely different in every way! About the only thing they have in common is that they love water! Wrangler claims my wife. Prob why he is so well behaved and Rubi claims me prob why she is always into something and getting in trouble! Lol! Both great dogs and never a dull moment when there around. And I don't think there tails ever stop wagging! ( knocking stuff over with them all the time.)

ForumRunner_20131110_172908.png

/ Dog pics #1,049  
Wrangler the yellow lab and Rubicon (rubi) the black lab. They are completely different in every way! About the only thing they have in common is that they love water! Wrangler claims my wife. Prob why he is so well behaved and Rubi claims me prob why she is always into something and getting in trouble! Lol! Both great dogs and never a dull moment when there around. And I don't think there tails ever stop wagging! ( knocking stuff over with them all the time.)
One thing Booger never has done and that is to jump in water.......or the back of my pickup.
hugs, Brandi

/ Dog pics #1,050  
One thing Booger never has done and that is to jump in water.......or the back of my pickup.
hugs, Brandi

When I was a kid my grandpa had a golden retriever that would get so excited for a truck ride it would sometimes jump on the hood of his farm truck and look around and say this doesn't look rite and jump on the cab and into the bed! Lol that truck was all scratched up! But if we got in the other truck it wouldnt even get up it knew that I could ride in that old truck only! Its amazing how smart dogs are!