Dog pics

/ Dog pics #1,052  
Molly loving the snow that fell this morning.
View attachment 345287

He is a well marked good featured springer. I saw one that was all dark brown. Ddin't know there were single color models. Winston also loves the snow. He flies through it nose under the surface and crashes into drifts. One of these days he will take on an ice covered bank which will not provide entertainment.

/ Dog pics #1,053  
Wow is that a beautiful Springer.

He is a well marked good featured springer. I saw one that was all dark brown. Ddin't know there were single color models. Winston also loves the snow. He flies through it nose under the surface and crashes into drifts. One of these days he will take on an ice covered bank which will not provide entertainment.

I've seen field Springers being a solid color.

Thanks Guys, She certainly is a super friend and loves to race around in the snow and dives into deep snow looking for her ball, so she loves this time of year.
I feel very lucky to have her to keep me company.
More shots of this morning.
PB090772.jpgMolly 11.13 3.JPG

Attachments

• PB090772 lr.jpg
    PB090772 lr.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 100
   / Dog pics #1,054  
Wow Pixguy......My mutley furbuddies have been missing out with all that bunny tracking materials up there......Niiiice

/ Dog pics #1,055  
This is Sadie before jumping in the river:

DSD_5550.jpg

And this Sadie after jumping in the river. She is always happier when she is wet and stinky.

DSD_5567.jpg

/ Dog pics #1,056  
And this Sadie after jumping in the river. She is always happier when she is wet and stinky.

Ain't it the truth!

Our dog's idea of a great day is to get his belly fur soaked, then take a long nap on the cool tile floor. He can get pretty pungent.

/ Dog pics #1,057  
Ran across this on weather.com, pictures of the winners of the Westminster Kennel Club shows for the past 100 years. Terriers really have dominated overall, which surprised me. One Collie and one German Shepard. Five or six Boxers and Poodles (each). Several Springer Spaniels and one German Short Hair. There were other breeds, but those I listed seem to win the most.

PHOTOS: A History of Westminster Winners - weather.com