Dog pics

/ Dog pics #1,401  
So hard to let them go, even when they let you know it's time. RIP beautiful Copper dog.

/ Dog pics #1,402  
Here's our new little girl. She's about 3 months now, these are a month or so ago.

8684AA7D-33AA-4886-B216-5C4DDB5A2F35_zps4crt57wv.jpg

631586C1-20AC-4DA9-9A2A-6A47E7AE90CB_zpspjmw3stn.jpg

/ Dog pics #1,403  
YOU GONNA EAT THAT?

/ Dog pics #1,405  
View attachment 384323

Had to put Copper down today. I got old Copper in November or December 1999. Copper was a grown dog when I got him. He was a faithful companion who never got into mischief. I am surely going to miss him. Copper is the red Australian Shepard

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

I'm very sorry for your loss and you have my heartfelt condolences.

/ Dog pics #1,406  
View attachment 384323

Had to put Copper down today. I got old Copper in November or December 1999. Copper was a grown dog when I got him. He was a faithful companion who never got into mischief. I am surely going to miss him. Copper is the red Australian Shepard

I'm truly sorry to hear that. I have always thought that a dogs only fault, is that they will one day break your heart.

/ Dog pics #1,407  
I'm truly sorry to hear that. I have always thought that a dogs only fault, is that they will one day break your heart.

Appreciate the kind words.

/ Dog pics #1,408  
Took Barley out for a spin yesterday to check out the foliage. Still not peak, but getting close!

/ Dog pics #1,409  
Took Barley out for a spin yesterday to check out the foliage. Still not peak, but getting close!