Dog pics

/ Dog pics #1,521  
My latest addition. Been almost three years since Mya's best friend past. Meet Rudy (female)

Steve

Attachments

• Mya & Rudy(1) Dec 2014.jpg
    Mya & Rudy(1) Dec 2014.jpg
    658 KB · Views: 175
   / Dog pics #1,522  
Good looking dogs, SteveMiller. I can't recall ever seeing a dog so black and with such a good looking coat.

/ Dog pics #1,524  
We call her Ivy, grandson say Ivydog lab hound rescued from pound eight years ago survived Parvovirus virus as pup, 2 sheets of chocolate, two Pizza doe balls and ran over once. Sleeps or begs for treats most of the time now. Oh she is a bread thief too can count the times I went to get a sandwich only to find she stole the bread again. Smart, loyal and downright good companion. I'm disabled now and she rarely leaves my side I guess returning the favor of me caring for her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    856.5 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 130
   / Dog pics #1,525  
Beautiful pic! Steve Miller

/ Dog pics #1,527  
We call her Ivy, grandson say Ivydog lab hound rescued from pound eight years ago survived Parvovirus virus as pup, 2 sheets of chocolate, two Pizza doe balls and ran over once. Sleeps or begs for treats most of the time now. Oh she is a bread thief too can count the times I went to get a sandwich only to find she stole the bread again. Smart, loyal and downright good companion. I'm disabled now and she rarely leaves my side I guess returning the favor of me caring for her.

You could do worse than a bread-thieving dog friend. :) What a life Ivy has had.

/ Dog pics #1,528  

What a wonderful win-win arrangement you have with Ivy.

/ Dog pics #1,529  
You could do worse than a bread-thieving dog friend. :)

One of my Springers took the pizza right out of my father-in-law's hand just as he was about to take a bite. A millionth of a second kind of thing. Since pizza was his favorite, he ate with his hand circling his plate and the pizza hidden close to the table after that. Pretty tough to make it to 92 years of age and have to guard your supper like a six year old. :D

We all loved the dog and since it was a meat lover pizza after all we called it OK. :laughing:

/ Dog pics #1,530  

Does she like rye? LOL
Looks like she has the life 'o Riley.
And whatever you do, don't sit on her couch.