Dog pics

/ Dog pics #171  
Nice dog, Wayne, very typical for game wardens in my country. Hmmm, they are a mix of park ranger, game warden and logging manager - the men I mean, not the dog. I sure would like to have WH pointer some time in my life.

/ Dog pics #172  
Here's the greatest dog that ever lived. I sure miss the little guy.
mgb.jpg

mgb.JPG
He's aboard the LineBusy (formerly Bungee II).
106860023.jpg

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #173  
Nice dog, Wayne, very typical for game wardens in my country. Hmmm, they are a mix of park ranger, game warden and logging manager - the men I mean, not the dog. I sure would like to have WH pointer some time in my life.

Thank you he is a really nice dog, requires lots of exercise, but always a fun one to have around. My son got him from a breeder in Iowa. Even with the cost for the dog and the airplane flight ticket it was all that bad of a price.

/ Dog pics #174  
Well this is the only dog we have at home with us now. It is my sons German Wiredhair pointer about 14 months old and full of life.

Wayne

IMG_1140.jpg

Nice Fur Buddy Wayne.....Do you hunt with him??

/ Dog pics #175  
Nice Fur Buddy Wayne.....Do you hunt with him??

Well, lets say he is in training right now, but my son plans on hunting with him this fall. We have a small pond (35 acres) behind the house and this dog will take off and run out for a swim about three times a day. He has been in the pond almost everyday since the ice started breaking up this spring!

maltby4.jpg

/ Dog pics #176  
Here's the greatest dog that ever lived. I sure miss the little guy.
mgb.jpg

mgb.JPG
He's aboard the LineBusy (formerly Bungee II).
106860023.jpg

I've never been a big deep sea fisherman, but what the heck do you do if you get three bites at the same time?:confused:

By the way, great pic, looks like your best bud.

/ Dog pics #177  
I've never been a big deep sea fisherman, but what the heck do you do if you get three bites at the same time?:confused:

By the way, great pic, looks like your best bud.

A triple header? Does the term "chinese fire drill" mean anything to you?:laughing:

That's what a basic Great Lakes salmon spread looks like. Everyone has their own personal layout; that pic just shows my preferences.

We have a 3-line per person limit when trolling for salmon here in Michigan, which just about maxes me out. A triple header with that spread, even with 3 guys on board, would be SERIOUS fun.

/ Dog pics #178  
A fellow I work with has this pair of pups left from a litter, female-left ; male-right. I'd really like to have that female, but 2 dogs in the house is about our limit.

Attachments

• LABS1.JPG
    LABS1.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
   / Dog pics #179  
A couple more shots of the gang.

Mini the tiny fella, Elmo on a bale, and Wylie on guard as usual.

Attachments

• chico2.jpg
    chico2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 190
  • bale.jpg
    bale.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 213
  • wylie2.jpg
    wylie2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 186
   / Dog pics #180  
A couple more shots of the gang.

Mini the tiny fella, Elmo on a bale, and Wylie on guard as usual.

Hard to beat a German Shephard for good looking dogs. You have to teach Elmo to quit chewing on the hay bales, thinks he's a hay burner :D
Dave.