Dog pics

/ Dog pics #322  
The picture reminds me of Chevy Chase tying the dog to the bumper and driving away. When I want to tie Betty to the car or truck, I close the drivers door on the leash and snap the other end to her collar. Pretty hard to drive away and forget the dog, at least I hope so. I am my own worst enemy.:confused2:

:laughing::laughing:......I remember that movie....:laughing::laughing:

Sometimes after a hard hunt when driving home you'da thought we left them tied to the bumper and forgot them, as they would be sound asleep in the back on the way home....

I mainly use that trailer ball to warm up and take off the GPS collars on their neck, it's a good hold for them....

/ Dog pics #323  
Sigarms said:
I'm guessing that using water as a negative stimulus doesn't work with two of your dogs?:D

That would be an understatment. I have to remind myself not to wash truck , tractors , water the garden , etc. without knowing where the beasts are. ;-)

/ Dog pics #324  
Here is our posse. The Collie and Sheltie both listen pretty well. However, the Shepherd likes to bolt off into the woods at the most inopportune times and this drives the wife crazy. I think some sort of invisible fence is in our future.

Attachments

• IMG_0128.JPG
    IMG_0128.JPG
    685.3 KB · Views: 238
   / Dog pics #325  
Fun post ... Thought I'd share in it! Meet JD & Kubota! .... Just kidding! But those names would have been perfect for this forum. It's Hershel & Leroy.. Big fans of chasing the JD around the property.

Attachments

• image-513514936.jpg
    image-513514936.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 142
  • image-4018496952.jpg
    image-4018496952.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 125
  • image-4037886392.jpg
    image-4037886392.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 115
   / Dog pics #326  
joemd11 said:
Here is our posse. The Collie and Sheltie both listen pretty well. However, the Shepherd likes to bolt off into the woods at the most inopportune times and this drives the wife crazy. I think some sort of invisible fence is in our future.

I love the ears on that Shepherd!

/ Dog pics #327  
My guys.

Attachments

• Blackberry pics 309.jpg
    Blackberry pics 309.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 170
  • Blackberry pics 100.jpg
    Blackberry pics 100.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 191
   / Dog pics #328  
How many of you folk's dog's like to ride on the tractor with you? Mine absolutely loves riding on anything, she spent thursday with a little time on a skid steer, my massey and a 140 farmall raking hay. Then today on my tractor and the 140 raking again, she's spoiled i guess. Wish I had gotten some pics.

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #329  
My two GSD's keep herding and nipping at the heels (r4's)

/ Dog pics #330  
My two GSD's keep herding and nipping at the heels (r4's)

Those are some good lookin' sheperds. I love your avatar, my heeler loves to "bite" the water too. I dunno what makes her think it needs killing.