Dog pics

/ Dog pics #361  
Miss Attitude - She was abandoned on the side of the road by some low-life's. Found her while out walking with the wife, best dog we have ever had.

/ Dog pics #362  
Here's my Micro Border Collie (actually a Long-Haired Chihuahua but she doesn't know it or act like one of those yappers so we won't let her know she is a yapper :laughing:)

displayimage.php

/ Dog pics #363  
Just had a litter of Elhew English Pointers(Aug.15) four males and three females.All black and white.The mother is liver/white,the male orange/white.
Our dogs are used on our uplands preserve.We are located in upstate NY if any grouse,wood-cock,pheasant hunters are interested.Parents come from well known Elhew breeders.

/ Dog pics #365  
Duncan our border collie was missing for a few hours, finally found him with a goanna up a tree.He will sit for hours but the goanna will sit longer.
Another dog for free thats worth a fortune to me.

regards Vince Smith.

pics below.

Attachments

• goanna004.jpg
    goanna004.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 242
  • goanna003.jpg
    goanna003.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 205
   / Dog pics #367  
Duncan our border collie was missing for a few hours, finally found him with a goanna up a tree.He will sit for hours but the goanna will sit longer.
Another dog for free thats worth a fortune to me.

regards Vince Smith.

pics below.

That's a big Lizard man! What would happen if the dog caught it?

/ Dog pics #368  
I wonder what she is thinking???

Attachments

• What.jpg
    What.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 184
   / Dog pics #370  
I wonder what she is thinking???

I have a fat little golden that looks exactly just like her. She grabbed all her toys and surrounded herself with them. This is a pic of the older male stealing presents from under the tree. He opens them.

Attachments

• temp ruby.jpg
    temp ruby.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 162
  • rusty stealing present small 2.jpg
    rusty stealing present small 2.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 186
  • ruby and toys small 1.jpg
    ruby and toys small 1.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 176