Jaxon swimming in the cool water @ 9400' in Sept

:laughing:

Snowdrifts lingering @ 10900' in background

9811001.jpg

Here he is a few yrs younger

sidsmtn510019.jpg

/ Dog pics #402  
Good Mornin Armed in Utah,
Very nice pics and scenery, thanks for posting !!!:)

/ Dog pics #403  
Hiya,

This is Jackson. He's a "LabraBull", 1/2 Lab and 1/2 APBT. Still a puppy at 9 months old, he's very playfull and happy. He's already proven to be the smartest and most trainable dog I have had. currently he's in intermediate canine good citizen training, we are hoping he will be able to become a certified threapy dog so my wife can use him to assist her with patient rehab in the county nursing home. The runt of the litter, he almost didn't make the first hour of his life.

Here's a few pictures, and no, he doesn't have a blue tongue, the girls shared a blue popcicle with him...

Attachments

• 1312476782987mms95picture.jpg
    1312476782987mms95picture.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 1,395
  • mms95picture.jpg
    mms95picture.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 449
   / Dog pics #404  
Hiya,

This is Jackson. He's a "LabraBull", 1/2 Lab and 1/2 APBT. Still a puppy at 9 months old, he's very playfull and happy. He's already proven to be the smartest and most trainable dog I have had. currently he's in intermediate canine good citizen training, we are hoping he will be able to become a certified threapy dog so my wife can use him to assist her with patient rehab in the county nursing home. The runt of the litter, he almost didn't make the first hour of his life.

Here's a few pictures, and no, he doesn't have a blue tongue, the girls shared a blue popcicle with him...

Our fourth dog is LabraBull too, came from the rescue and looks exactly like Jackson.

Attachments

• DSCN5291.jpg
    DSCN5291.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1,695
   / Dog pics #405  
My three girls.

Attachments

• IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    750.3 KB · Views: 163
   / Dog pics #406  
They say if you want birds you have to hunt with an ugly dog!

Hunting003.jpg

Hunting002-1.jpg

/ Dog pics #407  
Did you ever have a dog that's very insistent that you play tug, say 24 X 7, ever jabbing you with the slobber toy in your the back while you're working outside. Yup, that's SMILEY, a 3 year old Bull Terrier AKA Target Dog or for you older folks like me, Budweiser's Spud Mckenzie. Truly Man's Best Friend :thumbsup:

Attachments

• SMILEY.JPG
    SMILEY.JPG
    751.7 KB · Views: 329
   / Dog pics #408  

Hello WayneB, He doesn't look too bad to me, They say dogs often look like their owners so how about a pic with you and the dog to see if your being overly harsh?" L.O.L.

I've not seen this type of hunting over here, whats the bell for?

Regards Vince Smith.

/ Dog pics #409  
Grandpup - daughter calls him "Cooper" I call him Tony!

14 week old Norwegien Duck Tolling Retriever.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 203
   / Dog pics #410  

Hello WayneB, He doesn't look too bad to me, They say dogs often look like their owners so how about a pic with you and the dog to see if your being overly harsh?" L.O.L.

I've not seen this type of hunting over here, whats the bell for?

Regards Vince Smith.

Well he is a German wirehaired pointer (actually our grand-doggie) and the bell is on so we can hear him when he decides to run a little further away. We also have a GPS on him so we can at least know which direction to go and track just how many miles he is running daily. My son has been bird hunting with him every day for the past 30 some days and the dog has averaged around 6 miles a day in the field. Hard to keep weight on him during bird hunting.

As for posting pictures of me, sorry none to show right now LOL. He looks more like my son anyway...