Dog pics

/ Dog pics #411  
My House dog a Field Bred English Springer, From English imported lines.

Attachments

• ph.jpg
    ph.jpg
    637.3 KB · Views: 192
   / Dog pics #412  
Had to put down my working aussie, She was 17 and still herding the day she died!, about 8 months ago and yesterday, I found this in the barn! No one knows how he got there! Humm! He is sticking to me like glue :) so I guess he stays! Good to have a dog in the house again! ;) Now what to name him! :confused:

Attachments

• IMG_0691 small.jpg
    IMG_0691 small.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 243
   / Dog pics #413  
Had to put down my working aussie, She was 17 and still herding the day she died!, about 8 months ago and yesterday, I found this in the barn! No one knows how he got there! Humm! He is sticking to me like glue :) so I guess he stays! Good to have a dog in the house again! ;) Now what to name him! :confused:

Barney of course!

/ Dog pics #414  
Grandpup - daughter calls him "Cooper" I call him Tony!

14 week old Norwegien Duck Tolling Retriever.

I believe he is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. I looked at one this weekend. They are a beautiful dog as a pup.

Chris

/ Dog pics #415  
I believe he is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. I looked at one this weekend. They are a beautiful dog as a pup.

Chris

Yep, you are correct!

I knew it started with the letter N !!

Very bright pup. Learns quickly and looks for more. Always alert for the next fun thing to try it seems.

/ Dog pics #416  
Here is my pack, faithfully guarding my tractor....two Corgi's and a Jack Russel Terrier / Beagle mix...(a "Teagle" maybe?)

That's Fox, Dottie and Stella....unfortunately we just lost Dottie, our Grand Old Lady after a full 14 years....a real sweetie.

Got em all, second hand, slightly used or straight off death row...they are all wonderful.

And here is my alltime favorite shot of Stella on the lookout for a McDonalds...

Attachments

• Watch Corgi.jpg
    Watch Corgi.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Dog_Pack.jpg
    Dog_Pack.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 238
   / Dog pics #417  
7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg

/ Dog pics #418  
Water beasts

Attachments

• IMG_1396.JPG
    IMG_1396.JPG
    759.9 KB · Views: 201
   / Dog pics #419  
Here are mine. We started with one the black one given to us by some friends after we lost all our old Beagles to old age. Then the Fat speckled one about a year later. The tan Male was found on a drilling site and we took him in after a lot of medical bills he fell in love with our Zena and they had a litter of 10 puppies only two lived the two puppies in the picture are all that lived. We lost the male last year when he got out and I looked for him for the entire summer but no luck. I think he was picked up by someone in one of the drilling crews around here and taken home. I still miss him very much. They have been a great comfort for me and the wife and go everywhere with us.

Attachments

• SASSY 1 (Small).jpg
    SASSY 1 (Small).jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 167
  • ZENA1 (Small).jpg
    ZENA1 (Small).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 187
  • ROWDI & KANDI 2 (Small).jpg
    ROWDI & KANDI 2 (Small).jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 1 (Small).jpg
    1 (Small).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 171
   / Dog pics #420  
Two great guys. Jed almost went 11 years, he was all heart. Wilbur is now pack leader.

Attachments

• P5020036.JPG
    P5020036.JPG
    652.9 KB · Views: 179
  • P8210004.JPG
    P8210004.JPG
    646.3 KB · Views: 177