IMG_5416.jpg
    759.8 KB · Views: 207
   / Dog pics #522  
9 month old Dottie's first snow:

HPIM2537 (Custom).JPG

HPIM2538 (Custom).JPG

grnspot

/ Dog pics #525  
Excellent. Thanks for sharing. I am a former BMW RT rider, but switched to a Gold Wing just because my riding buddy, Pugsley, seems to get better wind protection with the Wing. We have logged over 40,000 miles together on bikes. In fact, I've not left home without the little character since he adopted me five years ago.

Barley and me returning from our 5000 mile summer ride to the Ozarks

/ Dog pics #527  
Thanks, GEC and Dave: Barley has 24,000 miles under his collar now. We've shared adventures in Nova Scotia, PEI, Quebec and Ontario, circumnavigated the Great Lakes, and done the southern loop thru WV, TN, KY and AR to the Ozarks. Through it all he's been a remarkable travel buddy with exceptional manners. His only flaw is his habit of pitching over the side anything that falls onto his dog bed while we're in motion: flashlights, water bottles, and a camp stove have all eaten pavement!

This summer we're riding from Vermont to the Oregon coast and back. After that he goes into semi-retirement and will only do shorter trips with me, like down the Blue Ridge Parkway and back.

Pete