Dog pics

/ Dog pics #571  
With my boss in my lap (Buddy), been moving some dirt with my Kubota L3800.
Dano
EK000068_zps4fc82032.jpg

/ Dog pics #572  
Cowboy the Wonder Dog at rest after a long day of riding shotgun in the tractor. When I start my TS110 NH, he jumps in and gets in his spot on the floor next to the door. Right where the air conditioner duct is directed to!! I was feeding sheep large round bales last month and a thunderstorm hit. Rained poured down! Cowboy beat me to the cab and seat!View attachment 305469View attachment 305470

Looks and sounds like a great partner!! I can see you keep him off the furniture too.

/ Dog pics #573  
It's amazing how dogs just make us all feel good. Great pics everyone. Keep em coming.

/ Dog pics #574  
Here are a few oldies. Not exactly pets, working hounds. Do they count??:):confused3: Just having fun.
Did slip one in of my pet, from long ago.

Bear Brown CY.jpg,bud Bear.jpg,bud Lois Poochie.jpg,Clell Al Lion.jpg,clell lion 40s fry AZ.jpg,Clell lion 1943.jpg,Lion C-D.jpg

/ Dog pics #576  
My girl is in my avatar, here's a great pic of my buddy's "kids"

Attachments

• image-1622073681.jpg
    image-1622073681.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 142
   / Dog pics #577  
Lucy and Ricky enjoying some quality time in the shop by the wood stove.

image-3895000492.jpg

image-1714798216.jpg

Anytime I take a seat in my chair in the shop, Ricky hops up to join me...and smiles.

image-3926940345.jpg

/ Dog pics #579  
whistlepig said:
I see a little Doberman in one of your dogs.

Both Ricky and Lucy were shelter dogs. He looks like he's a miniature pinscher and she looks like a miniature border collie...one with very stumpy legs! Sweet as they can be and when I head to the truck, it's the highlight of their day...they love going for a ride.

/ Dog pics #580  
Good for you for getting shelter dogs! We have owned Dobermans for over 40 years now. If Ricky is the Dobie look-a-like and has some Doberman blood in him you won't be able to keep him off of you. Dobermans have always stuck to us like glue. No matter where we go or what we do they are always there by our sides.