Dog pics

/ Dog pics #641  
Yes they are smart, I never thought I would have a poodle. I've been surprised at what good dog she is. The best part is they don't shed, but the groomer is a $50 bill.

The grooming would be something a bit extra for a poodle I guess. I like the looks of a standard poodle with a full coat and undocked tail, but I believe the full coat has to be trimmed also, otherwise it eventually becomes corded--which would not be fun. :laughing: I have never gotten used to the look of a corded coat.

The non-shedding would be nice. This time of year when our dogs blow their winter coats, well let's just say hair is a condiment at our house. :eek:

/ Dog pics #642  
here's my Elk hound and first snow 2010 081.JPG my spouses (Blue Chow)

/ Dog pics #644  
Yes they are smart, I never thought I would have a poodle. I've been surprised at what good dog she is. The best part is they don't shed, but the groomer is a $50 bill.

we just groom our own .... a lot cheaper when you have 2 poodles, the standards are the best, way way to smart and our female is a great hunter she's taken down 3 possums already

tilly the female is with me in first picture, the 2nd picture is them play fighting, and the 2 convicts in the mule luka left and tilly right

Attachments

• bolts sho 100.jpg
    bolts sho 100.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 150
  • dogs jan 003.jpg
    dogs jan 003.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF5815 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF5815 (Medium).JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 144
   / Dog pics #645  
Those Elk hounds and Chows sure have a thick winter coat. They look great.

I do like the cut you have on those poodles.

/ Dog pics #646  
thanks- we don't ever cut their hair but it's quite a job brushing them out as spring and summer arrives... especially the Elk hound.. but she's worth it...

/ Dog pics #647  
I haven't posted our two clowns lately. Milos (8-1/2) on the left and Sira (1-1/2) on the right.
Sira is now a certified therapy dog (TDI) and has been visiting nursing homes. She is a great height for wheelchair users. I don't know what's up with her out-sized tongue, it has always been big, she is trying to grow into it I guess. :laughing:

SmilesAllAround.jpg

/ Dog pics #648  
Here is my girl, Penny, a super smart border collie mix. We rescued her about a month ago. She is scared of the tractor, maybe she will get better with that.

IMG_4654sm.jpg

Phil

/ Dog pics #649  
Here is my girl, Penny, a super smart border collie mix. We rescued her about a month ago. She is scared of the tractor, maybe she will get better with that.

View attachment 316900

Phil