Dog pics

/ Dog pics #651  
I haven't posted our two clowns lately. Milos (8-1/2) on the left and Sira (1-1/2) on the right.
Sira is now a certified therapy dog (TDI) and has been visiting nursing homes. She is a great height for wheelchair users. I don't know what's up with her out-sized tongue, it has always been big, she is trying to grow into it I guess. :laughing:

View attachment 316866

Kudos on the Therapy Dog! They are both lovely!

/ Dog pics #652  
Here is my girl, Penny, a super smart border collie mix. We rescued her about a month ago. She is scared of the tractor, maybe she will get better with that.

View attachment 316900

Phil

I agree, don't want one getting under the tractor. She will likely get a bit better, as she gets more secure. Rescues take a little more time to feel comfortable. Glad she now has a good home. She is a very pretty girl!

/ Dog pics #653  
Kudos on the Therapy Dog! They are both lovely!

Thanks. The kudos goes to my wife, the dogs are her hobby. She says the elderly folks in the homes get a real pleasure from the visits. I suppose any change of routine would be welcome, but many of them had pets and can't now so it's fun for them.

/ Dog pics #654  
Molly on Monday for her 2nd birthday, she enjoyed her annual MickeyD's cheeseburger.
Molly at 2.JPG

taken with my cell phone.

/ Dog pics #655  
Molly is beautiful, and tolerant too! I send her a happy belated birthday greeting!

/ Dog pics #656  
Molly is beautiful, and tolerant too! I send her a happy belated birthday greeting!

Thanks FGal, she is a great dog, I never thought I could get so close to a pet. She will also be more tolerant if she's promised treats...:dog:

Love your shot of your beagles amongst the grape hyacinths!

/ Dog pics #657  
Thanks FGal, she is a great dog, I never thought I could get so close to a pet. She will also be more tolerant if she's promised treats...:dog:

Love your shot of your beagles amongst the grape hyacinths!

Those are Texas Bluebonnets, not grape hyacinths, but thank you for the compliment. I'm pretty attached to my critters too!

/ Dog pics #660  
Taking delivery on this little fella on Friday... He's gonna fit in good around here :)