Dog pics

/ Dog pics #663  
So who's the better driver.... Magnum or Gurdy?

Gurdy loves to be the driver......she drives me nuts with all her energy.....if I could bottle it. I'd be retired by now :laughing:

: 033 - Copy (600x450).jpg

/ Dog pics #664  
Those are Texas Bluebonnets, not grape hyacinths, but thank you for the compliment. I'm pretty attached to my critters too!

Similar looking.
What's a Yank know about Bluebonnets?? or anything else Texan? :drink:

/ Dog pics #665  
Taking delivery on this little fella on Friday... He's gonna fit in good around here :)

Man, if that little fella doesn't tug on your heartstrings, nothing will!

/ Dog pics #666  
Certainly is a great Bunch of K-9 photo's among us, but one I didn't see! (((The Ol-St Bernard,))))
Back in 1970 I was 12 years old, I use to watch a Television series called Topper, In the show there stared a St. Bernard, I would always tell my Mom I wanted one of them kind of dogs,Hint Hint!
One day when coming in from school my mom had surprised me with a 8 week old Pup, certainly not the size of dog I wished for but yet was a very large puppy for 8 weeks of age, the size of most medium size adult dogs:cool: I of course had to promise to feed and care for him, I had no idea what I got myself into, first month was 5 lbs. food a week, then 10 lbs. then 25 lbs weekly, He was growing at a much faster rate than I was,

By the time he was 8 months old he had grown large enough for me to ride, I loved wrestling around with him on the ground although He soon outgrown me and could pin me down, By this time it was time for me to show him off,
5 houses down a friend who owned a Dachshund, that little rascal always chase me nipping at my feet when I pass by his house on my bike,

This one day while walking Topper, (BTW I named my dog Sr.Topper);) anyhow figured this was a good time to get revenge on that short leg-ged hot-dog of a yapper, It was all I could do to hold Topper back while walking him on a chain,It was more like him walking me! when we got to his driveway I slowed Ol-Topper down awaited for that Dachshund to come down his driveway, I had something for him this time,:thumbsup:

Sure enough a minute later here he came like greased lightning, Ol-topper didn't allow him to get next to me but Topper sure had his paws full of Dachshund nipping at his belly, I mean that little weenie dog tore ol-Topper up:eek: Topper was no speed demon and couldn't for the life of him get at that hot dog to eat -um, After watching the way this went down and the out-come being nothing like I expected, Me and Ol- Topper trying to get away, Topper licking his wounds and me with my broken Pride we finally got away from that terrifying Monster of Weenie dog from heJJ,

From that day on I decided if I ever got another dog it would be one of them ((( Monster Weenie Dogs ))):D Over the past many decades I have owned 5 Dachshunds all being very loyal and protective of their master, Ol-Topper grew to be a Big dog of 200 lbs but died at 2 years old when he got loose one day and hit by a 18-wheeler,:( here is a Picture back in 1970 me with Sr. Topper. Topper was about 6 months old in this Photo..... and my current 3 year old little Buddy ( Odie ) Odie as in Garfield and his sidekick Odie:laughing:

Attachments

• Img_0880.jpg
    Img_0880.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Img_0834.jpg
    Img_0834.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
   / Dog pics #667  
PRF,
Engish Setter?

Yes sir, just turned 10 weeks old :)

Man, if that little fella doesn't tug on your heartstrings, nothing will!

It was love at first sight !! My niece is always finding homes for dogs, and this little guys owner decided to breed his Mom, then couldn't sell the pups...I'm pretty excited, been a while since I raised a puppy!!

/ Dog pics #668  
Petunia, our rabbit and squirrel chasing Jack Russell.

image-1790753412.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Dog pics #669  
Our Rescue Golden - Cody... Relaxing while I grill burgers...

image-1117316995.jpg