Dog pics

/ Dog pics #61  
Nice dogs. Notice the common thread of all these photos is how well the dogs are treated? Like family members.
I think it says a lot about the person that treats his dogs well. Thanks for taking care of and generally spoiling the dogs. Some may not know it yet but dogs and kids wind up being friends for life and having a profound impact on the well-being of the kids.

/ Dog pics #62  
On the left is Cinder our 10.5 yr male Giant Schnauzer and Quattro 1.5 yr male GS on the right.

Attachments

• Cinder Quattro.JPG
    Cinder Quattro.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 287
   / Dog pics #63  
Another shot of Wylie. She's not spoiled:rolleyes:

Attachments

• wyliebed.jpg
    wyliebed.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 352
   / Dog pics #64  
Hear's a pic of Layla hangin' on the couch

Attachments

• shed, babies, fire, dogs 10-10-09 058.jpg
    shed, babies, fire, dogs 10-10-09 058.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 281
   / Dog pics #65  
this was our xmass card this year

/ Dog pics #66  
Great pictures. Dogs sure know how to relax, don't they.:)

/ Dog pics #67  
This is my Daisy Lou. My two daughters love to take her to the local towns dogshow every year where she is the 3 time champ.. Luckily all the judges were Steeler fans this year.. lol. I think next year she is g0onna go as a Nun !!!!

Attachments

• daisyt resized.jpg
    daisyt resized.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 240
  • Lou Lou (Steelers).jpg
    Lou Lou (Steelers).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 505
   / Dog pics #68  
Here is my spoiled dog CD. CD stands for CowDog. She is a red healer, that is spoiled to death and gets most everything she wants. She isnt to thrilled about my Yanmar but she is so loyal that when I go in the woods to make trails she will follow me to make sure im safe. CD is a food fanatic, if it involves food, she is there. I also call CD Squirrel, as she has a bushy tail like a sqirrel and is very hyper. I also have an australian shepard I call Annie. She is sweet. She thinks she is a lap dog. Whenever I see her she smiles at me. She is a good dog too. Between my moms and my dads, there are 9 dogs total in the family. mom has 3, dad has 6. I love dogs. Once my mom got our first dog, the cats packed their bags and decided to move to the neighbors house.

Attachments

• savannah 1 018.jpg
    savannah 1 018.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 237
  • December 09 to early January 10 004.jpg
    December 09 to early January 10 004.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 236
   / Dog pics #69  
Here are a few photos of Go-Go, my German Shepherd Dog.

We spend most of our time in the city but go to the farm most weekends.

Go-Go is smart enough to figure out when I'm organizing stuff for a trip to the farm. At that point she goes wild. She can't calm down -- she has no capacity for delayed gratification.

Attachments

• Go-Go in the cabanna.jpg
    Go-Go in the cabanna.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 295
  • Go-Go enjoying Terrapin Creek.jpg
    Go-Go enjoying Terrapin Creek.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 248
  • Go-Go-3.JPG
    Go-Go-3.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 240
  • tractor-2.jpg
    tractor-2.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 372
   / Dog pics #70  
Last year was a tough one for our "kids".
Had to put down 13 yo Hoss in July and then 3 yo Holly got ran over in Dec.
Australian Shepherds on left, the day we brought Holly home. They're greatly missed
A cute pup never takes the place of a loyal pal, put they help fill the void...
So, we added Herbie the Love Pug and Huck the Aussie to the household this month.:D

scesnick Those pics are just too cute!
That's the main reason my wife settled on a pug, she wanted a lap-hound and read somewhere
that pugs "liked" to dress up, so I'm figuring that the poor pup will be humiliated pretty quickly!

Attachments

• Hoss n Holly.JPG
    Hoss n Holly.JPG
    357.7 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 296
  • Huck01.JPG
    Huck01.JPG
    352.1 KB · Views: 259
Last edited: