Dog pics

/ Dog pics #81  
Everything I drink, my dog drinks too. It started as a puppy the very first time I left him in the cab of the truck while I fueled up. Had an open soda in the console, when I got back in he was happily lapping from the can. Now as a grown dog, no matter what I drink, he thinks he has to have a drink too. It tends to gross out any friends that stop by and see that happening. Over time I gave up trying to change him, and just warned everyone, keep your hand on top of your bottle if you are around my dog.

/ Dog pics #84  
I don't get it. How does a dog drink out of a can or a bottle?

A bottle he can't really get his tongue in there far enough, but he tries. On a can it has to be reasonably full....I really get a little concerned of him cutting his tongue on it.

/ Dog pics #85  
This is Rocky waiting for another ride in the Ural 750.

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    717.3 KB · Views: 340
   / Dog pics #86  
This is Rocky waiting for another ride in the Ural 750.

My stars! Do you drive Ural on regular basis? I was wrenching on one or two back at home - as far as I remember that's a poor excuse of a motorcycle, but maybe they are better when exported?
My friend had and still has the original war time BMW - Ural is a russian built copy of - and that's one sweet machine.

Nice dog btw:)

/ Dog pics #87  
Luke as puppy
3 month pose
2 years old - favorite game
Sharing a triple cheese burger :D

Attachments

• Luke 0001.jpg
    Luke 0001.jpg
    861.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Luke 3 mo 007adj.jpg
    Luke 3 mo 007adj.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 226
  • Luke 24 mo 002.jpg
    Luke 24 mo 002.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 240
  • Luke 34 mo 002.jpg
    Luke 34 mo 002.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 286
   / Dog pics #88  
Never met a dog yet who'd turn down a triple cheeseburger!! Nice pics.

Timark80. Wow, a Ural, how do you like it?

/ Dog pics #89  
Mya with "Wild Thing" ,her latest stuffed toy, first thing to go is the plastic eyes then the tag, then it is Ok to play with.

Steve

Attachments

• Mya Jan 09 001.jpg
    Mya Jan 09 001.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 252
   / Dog pics #90  
Heres a few pics of our 8 kids. 4 white german sheperds Lily,Tank Bella, Grommit a great dane pup Violet, Fiest rat terrier mix Penny, a sheltie mix Amber, and a take in pit bull mix Chester The sad part about it they all come in at night. Lily Bella Violet and Penny are full timer in the house. I dont have a good piture on this computer of Lily. She ll be 8 this Valentines day and has been at my side since she was 6 weeks old. Ive had this line of white sheperds since I was a little kid.

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 215