Dog pics

/ Dog pics #902  
crash; The others smell death, and understand a lot. I know this, from my years of working in animal shelters. My own know when it has been "the day". It pulls at the heart strings, just seeing their reaction. I wish something I could do would help. I have no words or ability. My heart breaks for you.

/ Dog pics #903  
crash; The others smell death, and understand a lot. I know this, from my years of working in animal shelters. My own know when it has been "the day". It pulls at the heart strings, just seeing their reaction. I wish something I could do would help. I have no words or ability. My heart breaks for you.

are those beegles in your avatar

/ Dog pics #905  
Yes, they are.

my dad has 2 of them and some times I go take care of them because he has medical problems. Very nice dogs and love being pampered. Obviously u know but I never knew. I have a bunch of border collies that are very needy and have too much personality and get jealous. high maintenance dogs

/ Dog pics #906  
Jim, I'm very sorry for your loss but I really appreciate you sharing the stories and your feelings for your friend. I did enjoy the pictures of the happy times. I'm glad you have those memories.

/ Dog pics #907  
the 3 reasons why I get dumped by girlfriends hahhahahah
IMG_0915_zps3ac590c9.jpg

IMG_1256_zps752515cd.jpg

/ Dog pics #908  
double post

/ Dog pics #910  
Great looking dogs. BCs are a handful, but keep you young.

yeah tom. I don't recommend them to anyone because of that but I couldn't imagine my life without them at this point.