Cub Cadet Pictures

/ Cub Cadet Pictures #1  

Corm

Gold Member
Tractor
1999 Cub Cadet 7260, 1953 Farmall Super A
Don't see many pictures of Cub's, so I thought I'd show you what mine looks like. Mine is a 1998 Cub 7260. The small one is a 3208 that we just bought for my better half -

Attachments

• 35-190314-Tractors&Holly.jpg
    35-190314-Tractors&Holly.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 168
   / Cub Cadet Pictures #2  
Nice picture Corm..better hide the keys to your 7260. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Cub Cadet Pictures #3  
That's a real nice looking setup you have there! Both Cubs look great! My great step-uncle has the same setup.

/ Cub Cadet Pictures #4  
Hey, isn't that Miss Cub Cadet 2002. Boy when you buy a tractor you do it right!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Nice pic!!!!
Take care, Al

/ Cub Cadet Pictures
Hi Al! Thanks for the compliments. I'll pass along the Miss C.C. comment to my wife. I'm sure that'll give her a chuckle!

Corm

/ Cub Cadet Pictures #6  
Those larger cub tractors are nice machines. I looked at them very seriously before I bought the N/H, the dealer in our area is the best. I wish we had been able to make a deal but the 2k extra was too much difference at the time, or so I thought. If I had purchased one, I would probably have kept it rather than trading again 18 months later like I did due to dealer/tractor problems with the N/H. One of the best features of the Cub is the fuel tank placement, easy to access and away from the heat and hazard of the engine compartment. Nice looking machine as well, Mits has a good reputation for quality in most of their products.