Gold Member
    Tractor
    1999 Cub Cadet 7260

Default Cub Cadet Pictures

Don't see many pictures of Cub's, so I thought I'd show you what mine looks like. Mine is a 1998 Cub 7260. The small one is a 3208 that we just bought for my better half -
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Default Re: Cub Cadet Pictures

Nice picture Corm..better hide the keys to your 7260. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Veteran Member

That's a real nice looking setup you have there! Both Cubs look great! My great step-uncle has the same setup.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    NH1720, .

Hey, isn't that Miss Cub Cadet 2002. Boy when you buy a tractor you do it right!!!![img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Nice pic!!!!
    Take care, Al

Gold Member
    Tractor
    1999 Cub Cadet 7260

Hi Al! Thanks for the compliments. I'll pass along the Miss C.C. comment to my wife. I'm sure that'll give her a chuckle!

Corm

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2910

Those larger cub tractors are nice machines. I looked at them very seriously before I bought the N/H, the dealer in our area is the best. I wish we had been able to make a deal but the 2k extra was too much difference at the time, or so I thought. If I had purchased one, I would probably have kept it rather than trading again 18 months later like I did due to dealer/tractor problems with the N/H. One of the best features of the Cub is the fuel tank placement, easy to access and away from the heat and hazard of the engine compartment. Nice looking machine as well, Mits has a good reputation for quality in most of their products.