Critters captured on camera

/ Critters captured on camera #31  
Here is a hen turkey and chick with a squirrel. In the second photo, you can see that the chick learned qickly not to take any guff from the squirrel.:D

Attachments

• AttitudeTurkey-01.jpg
    AttitudeTurkey-01.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 245
  • AttitudeTurkey-02.jpg
    AttitudeTurkey-02.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 344
   / Critters captured on camera #32  
Here's my "fraidy-cat" watching baby raccoons. He watched them for awhile and then got bored and walked away. It's funny that he will chase full-grown turkeys, but he wouldn't go near the 'coons.:confused:

Attachments

• Fraidycat-01.jpg
    Fraidycat-01.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Fraidycat-02.jpg
    Fraidycat-02.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 373
   / Critters captured on camera #33  
I keep a pail in the back of the golf cart for feeding our (wild) ducks and turkeys etc... for the last several days if the pail had anything left in it ...it has turned up missing (later to be found off in the woods) there is nothing ever spilled...

set up the game camera last night...and I just saw this beast in my driveway (6:00 PM)

Attachments

• bear2.jpg
    bear2.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 569
   / Critters captured on camera #34  
He/she will be back. :)

/ Critters captured on camera #35  
I keep a pail in the back of the golf cart for feeding our (wild) ducks and turkeys etc... for the last several days if the pail had anything left in it ...it has turned up missing (later to be found off in the woods) there is nothing ever spilled...

set up the game camera last night...and I just saw this beast in my driveway (6:00 PM)
/pine, Game cameras are great as they indiscrimantely photograph the innocence and determination of Mother Nature.

/ Critters captured on camera #36  
He/she will be back.
and it won't be the last time...
Actually I think this is a smaller bear...there are 3 that have been around...

3 pages of pics here:Small Bear July 2010

Attachments

• MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 273
   / Critters captured on camera #37  
Found what I believe was this guys shed this winter. 7 points on one side. Not a trophy but I cant wait until archery season.

Attachments

• buck 7_25_10.JPG
    buck 7_25_10.JPG
    997.7 KB · Views: 348
   / Critters captured on camera #38  
KT.
"7 points on one side. Not a trophy"

Better not be thinking like that out loud in NH. ;)

/ Critters captured on camera #39  
Pine.
Now that would be hoot,stepping outside looking up seeing bear on roof look down at you.

/ Critters captured on camera #40  
Pics over the last month

Nest in a little sapling only about 5 feet above the ground, almost got bush hogged:
attachment.php

Former cop in the neighborhood was out walking, & unfortunately for this guy he happened to be packin' heat:
attachment.php

Mom I've seen about 5 times over about the past month. Her 2 babes are always close by, just happened to avoid this pic
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bird.JPG
    bird.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 1,038
  • snakey2.jpg
    snakey2.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 1,066
  • turt.JPG
    turt.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 1,039