TC18 In action, better quality pics

/ TC18 In action, better quality pics #11  
Looks great! Nice barn! Does the barn have nice beams (hand made).

Where do you go for your skiing pleasure?

/ TC18 In action, better quality pics
Derek,

Don't know if the beams are hand hewn or not (it's the neighbor's barn). I posted a couple of close ups on CBN under the hey rancar any new barn pics thread. I'll have to go on a recon mission for you (pretty easy to peek in the place as most of the windows are out.)

I'd love to have a barn some day. Actually I think I might be in the five year plan. As in my truck will be payed for in 5 years so maybe I'll be able to afford a barn then. I'd love put up a refurbed antique. Maybe the neighbor wants to give her's away (only junk inside of it now). I LOVE timberframe structures.

A majority of my skiing is in new england. Mostly Sunday River, Attitash & Wildcat. My cousin has a condo in North Conway, NH. Also enjoy Sugarloaf, Killington & Stowe. Of course none of these places compare to out West, but I don't get out there very often.

/ TC18 In action, better quality pics #13  
That's to bad the barn isn't yours. But by the sounds it will be!

If you come up to Stowe, drive a little farther and your be at Jay Peak (near the Canadian border). You WILL NOT regret it! If you you are interested, let me know I can give you some good recomendations on where to stay. I can also give you a personal weather forecast and ski condition update/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.jaypeakresort.com/page.asp>Link to Jay Peak</A>

/ TC18 In action, better quality pics #14  
That looks to be lot of fun..oops work /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif there /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif..good equipment & soil & weather.

What no picture of the operator in action /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif also tractor before your wife in the peom /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif your a brave man. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Derek,

I've only heard good things about Jay Peak, maybe I'll have to check it out this winter. My wife has a college friend who runs an inn in Stowe - we get to stay in their house for free /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif How much further north is Jay? Is it a doable day trip?

<font color=blue>good equipment & soil & weather</font color=blue>

If the soil looks good, then why wasn't the grass growing???? I sent a sample to Umass for testing. Hope to hear the results soon so I can reseed before it gets too cold...

If she'd let me get the aerator I've been coveting, the wife would have made line 3 in the poem/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ TC18 In action, better quality pics #17  
<font color=blue>How much further north is Jay? Is it a doable day trip?</font color=blue>

It sure is... 45mins to an hour one way. Let me know if you come up!