Ugliest Car GM ever built

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built
This could be a realllllllly long thread.

This one rises to top of my list: 83 Seville, looks like it was rear ended, from the factory.

I can't Imagine what they were thinking. :confused3:

I really like the lines on that Caddy :D Ken Sweet

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #13  
Ken, surely you have forgotten the Pontiac Aztek (1st picture below).:p:p:p It is surely the ugliest car GM ever built.

...and the AMC Pacer is about the ugliest American car I ever saw on the road.:eek:

I agree with you, although the Buick Rendezvous is right up there tied with the Aztec, they are basically of the same afterbirth. How much do you think those engineers made off that??:laughing: A car dealer owner I once knew said "If there is a seat in it, someone will buy it." I edited it of course:D. The Pacer fishbowl thing, yeah that will be hard to top. My brothers first car was a 76' (I believe) Gremlin, that too is fugly. I didn't ride in it by choice, mind you:mad:.

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #14  
I have a 1978 Buick Century Special that has to be the ugliest car that General Motors ever built. Do you have one that will top it? Ken Sweet

Ouch, that thing is hard to look at Ken...It's in a league with an early 70's Ford Maverick.

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #15  
images

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #16  
I know, I know. Its not GM, I'm just trying to get my # of posts up.:)

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #17  
This could be a realllllllly long thread.

This one rises to top of my list: 83 Seville, looks like it was rear ended, from the factory.

I can't Imagine what they were thinking. :confused3:

I worked at Cadillac Motors when we were building that car. We called it the "bustle back". It really hurt the sales....

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #18  
That looks allot like the old Chevy Citation. An updated version might be the '07Malibu Maxx.

I get some ribbing for my new Chevy Cobalt coupe but it's not a bad little car really. Gets close to 40 mpg and I paid < 13k for it. :D

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #20  
Agree 100% with the Aztec... AND the 83 Seville. (Couldn't remember the year or model. Thanks --I think-- for the pic, Ray!)

But I really have to disagree about the Maverick; I thought it was rather clean looking, though the names of their colors left a bit to be desired....:laughing: ("Anti-establish-Mint"???) However, when they stuck those huge 5-mph bumpers on 'em, they really ruined the lines-- that and a lot of other vehicles!:mad:

I also had a 62 Rambler Classic wagon for a while- a great snow car, with 16" wheels-- way ahead of its time! But was that before "AMC"?