Me and the Mighty NH TC18

/ Me and the Mighty NH TC18 #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
Attempting to attach a photo taken with a 35mm autofocus camera and scanned into my computer. This photo, I believe was taken summer of '99, soon after getting the Mighty TC18 in June of '99. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Me and the Mighty NH TC18 #2  
Wow Jim you were right all along - your TC18 surely overwhelms my measly little B1700. It is bigger than the house!!!!

/ Me and the Mighty NH TC18 #3  
Jim: I'm glad this tractor didn't exist a few years ago when I got my JD lawn mowing machine. If I had purchased a TC 18 then, it would have been much more difficult to justify by TC 33 this year!

/ Me and the Mighty NH TC18
Mike H.,

The neat thing is that I replaced a 16 hp gas garden tractor with a 48" mowing deck and this one mows, rotary cuts, moves snow better, and has moved tons of fill soil for my barn!

I really kinda like it...in case people never got that impression from all of my posts! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

PaulB,

That's what I've been trying to tell you for over a year now! Why do you think that Wen compares his M6800 to my TC18! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

By the way, the house in back is the neighbor's.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Me and the Mighty NH TC18 #6  
Jim you never really said how you like that blue tractor./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
We all know deep down he wants orange!!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
If you guys believe that one I'll tell you another whopper./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
gordon

/ Me and the Mighty NH TC18 #7  
Is that just one suitcase weight on the front or is it two? I'm sure you have had to add several more since this picture was taken to help keep the front end on the ground and all that power under control. Have you considered adding a backhoe?

George H (BX2200)

George

GeorgeH,

That's the one weight that it came with, soon let the dealer know that it wasn't enough to be comfortable with the Woods RD6000 3 pt. finish mower with a weight of 600 lbs. He gave me two 90 lb. weights and I took the original weight off. Works great now. No aspirations for a backhoe or a loader, I have manual steering, steers easier than my old garden tractor.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Me and the Mighty NH TC18 #9  
Nice tractor. Hope to get one (tc18 or tc21d) as a finish mower and to do some work on near the house (on the grass). The NH 2120 is to heavy and with R1 they really make a mess of the lawn.

Derek

/ Me and the Mighty NH TC18 #10  
Jim,
Indeed thats a fine looking tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
You look way to comfortable neat and clean setting on your NH, /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifso send more pictures of you mowing etc...

Hope your school year going well and able to get some tractor time in before the white blanket lays upon the ground.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif