Tractor
    1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39

Default Photo Help Please

I sure do need some help. My knowledge of the inter workings of computers is very limited. My problem is that when I download a photo from the forum the image ends up with white lines across it. If the image is larger than the screen, when I scoll down everything that leaves the screen turns white.

If anyone has any idea where I should start looking it would sure help me out. I want to be able to share all the great images that are being posted. Thank you in advance.

Mark

Administrator
    Tractor
    None currently

Default Re: Photo Help Please

Mark,

I really can't imagine what would cause that to happen... which photo is it?

Tractor

Muhammad,

I am afraid it is any image that I download from the forum. I am sure it is on my end, just don't know where to look.

Mark

Tractor
    None (at present)

Mark, are you right clicking on the photo and saving as ?.jpg? Or are you clicking on file/save as...? Either one should give you a solid jpg file that doesn't have the white lines. Be sure to select file type as jpg when you go to save it.

Tractor

Scruffy, thanks for the reply. All I am doing is clicking where it say "Attachments" on a posts header. I may be using the wrong terms.

Tractor
    None (at present)

Mark, try right clicking on the photo link listed on post, click on save target as .... , or try one of the methods I listed above. See if any of them will work correctly for you. I assume you are using internet explorer?