First Time

/ First Time #1  

dullpain

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kioti CK4010SE HST, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.
Hope this works. If so pix is my NEW M5700 w\hay wagon and my 2 dogs in tow. Bubba (Golden Ret.) & Rascal (Blue Heeler) think the wagon is theirs and get on anytime I hitch it up. Good companions in the woods. If any of you have thoughts of coming after my new tractor -- Rascal bites !! My first time with Digital (borrowed) camera - don't know why middle of pix is fuzzy?? If this works maybe more later.

Don't that beautiful Kubota Orange blend well with my fall foilage. I haven't found anything on the place that clashes with it yet!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by mccallum on 10/23/00 09:26 PM.</FONT></P>

/ First Time #2  
McCallum,

Must be pretty new, not a scratch on the bucket.

Picture looks great with the foilage.

Can't help with the "fuzz", don't know much about digital cameras.

Derek

/ First Time #3  
McCallum -

Nice picture. Beautiful rig! Yes, I'm drooling.

Wouldn't you know -- you got the foldable ROPS and don't need it. Sometimes it just ain't fair. /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

The fuzziness in the middle of your picture could be caused by a slight lens glare from the sun, or perhaps there was a tad of dust on the lens. Still a nice picture.

By the way, I'm not saying I'm coming after your 'Bota, but I was just curious -- what's Rascal's favorite food? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ First Time #4  
Good looking tractor, dogs, and setting! Is that a Purple Martin box I see right under the bucket?

Bird

/ First Time #5  
Looks like Bubba an Rascal have there own ideas what the Kubota going to be use for also. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thats one sweetheart of a machine,but and looks like your getting some seat time,/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gifand it looks like your already for winter.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ First Time #6  
That's one fine looking rig. You know, posting pictures like that creates some type of envy among those of us who go through life with smaller equipment.

Bob Pence

/ First Time
Harv - Rascal likes anything from the Knee down. Especially ankles.

Bird - Its just a bird feeder. No Purple Martin Houses. I do have several houses built especially for Eastern Bluebirds. Like Martins they eat a lot of insects and pretty too.

BPence - First time I have had anything BIG ! Had to brag a little.

/ First Time #8  
Nice looking tractor. I am sure you will enjoy having it around. It should outlast the dogs and eats a lot less! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.