Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kubota B2910, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.

Default First Time

Hope this works. If so pix is my NEW M5700 w\hay wagon and my 2 dogs in tow. Bubba (Golden Ret.) & Rascal (Blue Heeler) think the wagon is theirs and get on anytime I hitch it up. Good companions in the woods. If any of you have thoughts of coming after my new tractor -- Rascal bites !! My first time with Digital (borrowed) camera - don't know why middle of pix is fuzzy?? If this works maybe more later.

Don't that beautiful kubota Orange blend well with my fall foilage. I haven't found anything on the place that clashes with it yet!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by mccallum on 10/23/00 09:26 PM.</FONT></P>

Tractor
    2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader

Default Re: First Time

McCallum,

Must be pretty new, not a scratch on the bucket.

Picture looks great with the foilage.

Can't help with the "fuzz", don't know much about digital cameras.

Derek

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission

McCallum -

Nice picture. Beautiful rig! Yes, I'm drooling.

Wouldn't you know -- you got the foldable ROPS and don't need it. Sometimes it just ain't fair. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

The fuzziness in the middle of your picture could be caused by a slight lens glare from the sun, or perhaps there was a tad of dust on the lens. Still a nice picture.

By the way, I'm not saying I'm coming after your 'Bota, but I was just curious -- what's Rascal's favorite food? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Good looking tractor, dogs, and setting! Is that a Purple Martin box I see right under the bucket?

Bird

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Looks like Bubba an Rascal have there own ideas what the kubota going to be use for also. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thats one sweetheart of a machine,but and looks like your getting some seat time,[img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]and it looks like your already for winter.

Thomas..NH [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota B7100 HST - 1995

That's one fine looking rig. You know, posting pictures like that creates some type of envy among those of us who go through life with smaller equipment.

Bob Pence

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kubota B2910, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.

Harv - Rascal likes anything from the Knee down. Especially ankles.

Bird - Its just a bird feeder. No Purple Martin Houses. I do have several houses built especially for Eastern Bluebirds. Like Martins they eat a lot of insects and pretty too.

BPence - First time I have had anything BIG ! Had to brag a little.

wen

Tractor
    Kubota M6800SD/LA1002 Loader Kubota RTV900

Nice looking tractor. I am sure you will enjoy having it around. It should outlast the dogs and eats a lot less! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img].