Harv's L2500DT

/ Harv's L2500DT #1  

Harv

Elite Member
California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
Tractor
Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission
Harv\'s L2500DT

I'm starting to see the value of this forum for Tractor Photos. It's already turning into a cool place to come see other people's tractors. And from the discussion going on in the "Digital Photography" thread, I think we're going to see some more real soon. Way cool. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Attached is the closest thing I have to a pinup photo of my little 'L'.

HarvSig.gif

/ Harv's L2500DT #2  
Re: Harv\'s L2500DT

Harv - You look so serene, and cerebral!!!!

Can't get that mental picture of you trying to out run the camera timer out of my head. I did that today.

/ Harv's L2500DT

McCallum -

<font color=blue>Can't get that mental picture of you trying to out run the camera timer out of my head</font color=blue>

I think it's going to be an Olympic event in 2004. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Harv's L2500DT #4  

Harv,

Do you keep your sunglasses handy for when the sun bounces off that shiny tractor? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Harv's L2500DT #5  

Harv,
The way you take care of you Kubota it should last 60 years. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Nope I haven't found anything that removes tractor fluids from blue jeans /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif...and I have try.

Farmall A sure would look nice setting next to your Kubota...hint..hint.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Harv's L2500DT #6  

Nice...glad to see the box scraper 'counter'ing' that serious designer rock that would ring the chimes of your boxer teeth if they were diving deep when ever they did meet.
I wanted to see your critter, but this is my first post with your/my
sig/logo. Well, here goes!

LazyK.gif

I returned on the edit
express. It's fantastic!

/ Harv's L2500DT

Chip -

Actually, I located and uprooted that boulder with the boxblade rippers. In a previous post I ran this picture.

Speaking of critters, any chance we will see yours any time soon?

And it seems preferable to have the driver on or near it, too. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Harv's L2500DT #8  

Your middle name wouldn't happen to be Sysiphus? Speaking of this mythic character, check out the last paragraph of the following essay:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~samg2/sysiphus.html

The Sysiphus myth bears more than a slight resemblance to tractor owners and their endless lists of perceived tasks.

/ Harv's L2500DT #9  

Harv...Maybe I overlooked an info item re: submitting photos for posting. I'm on WebTV now.
Does it matter? Also have an Apple G-3, full dress and a pc of some sort, scanner...the list is extensive. I'm not going to snivle to you about what I don't know about computers, but.....
Can you help me transmigrate a photo from me to the site? Are there any arcane religious rites involved? Chickens? Latin?

My fundamental literacy, at this point, is shamefully basic, however, anyone in my family could probably initiate any complex procedure required.

LazyK.gif

Lazy K - Chip

/ Harv's L2500DT #10  

Chip,

Look at the Digital Photography thread in the Off Topic forum. That thread was started by me asking how to post a photo. Kelvin's and other's responses were very simple and specific. It may answer your questions.

Glenn