Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota L5740 cab + FEL, Cat D5G dozer, Kubota KX121 excavtor

Default Re: M5700

Muhammad,

I think you need a new catagory for forum members in addition to the bronze, gold, etc. categories. It should be called "Man of the Moment", and should be awarded to the member with the most manly equipment.

I think everyone will agree that we've found today's "Man of the Moment" standing next to that mightly M5700.

Peter

Administrator
    Tractor
    None currently

Yeah, really... I think Wen is still hiding though.

The Fabulous Foothills of Northern California

I was already to make light of your "you want something to drool over" statement when I checked out the picture and realized you were right. If that had HST I'd be sitting in a pool of drool. My only criticism is that you cut of one of the dogs in the picture. Great tractor, I like the way kubota runs and keeps the hydraulic lines on its loaders, real neat, clean and high quality brackets. Rat...

When the picture started to load, I first thought you had rigged a 4-poster canopy, then as more came into view, I realized I was looking at the exhaust pipe.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] That is a fine looking machine; just a little more tractor than my B2710.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Bird

Tractor
    Kubota B7100 HST - 1995

For me, just another case of tractor envy. Was there anything in the Bible about coveting thy neighbor's tractor?

Bob Pence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12