M5700

/ M5700 #1  

dullpain

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kioti CK4010SE HST, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.
Well I couldn't hardly have only Harv trying to outrun the timer on the camera. Maybe this picture will help all of you relate to an old hillbilly and his future messages a little better.

/ M5700 #2  
I see the dog hasn't moved from where he/she was in the first picture...did you buy the 5700 to pull the trailer around in order to change scenery for the dog? ;o)

/ M5700 #3  
My Gawd, McCallum -

That tractor looks even bigger with you standing next to it!

Assuming you're over 4 feet tall, your front wheels look to be the same size as my rear wheels.

Other than provide scenic tours for the dogs, what will you be doing with that magnificent beast?

HarvSig.gif

/ M5700
Scruffy - Harv

Can't stop laughing to reply

/ M5700 #5  
Great picture McCallum. It looks like you have a beautiful place. Do you have aclose up picture of the trees in the background?

/ M5700 #6  
WOW! a real kick a$$ rig. Do I see cows way out there in the pasture? jim

/ M5700
Roysallis - No close up of trees - yet

Jimmoore - Don't think there are any cows around I do raise a few Black Angus beef cattle though. Have them in another pasture right now. Can't wait to see if they like the tractor!!

/ M5700 #8  
Yeah Harv, I think McCallum could take your L2500 for a ride in his front loader... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

BTW, don't you use the remote for your camera, Harv? (I keep reading this about timers)

msig.gif

/ M5700 #9  
Muhammad -

<font color=blue>don't you use the remote for your camera?</font color=blue>

I use the remote indoors, but haven't really put it to the test outside. Do you know if it works well in sunlight, or what its effective range is? Seems like one more thing to lose out there, plus I sort of enjoy playing "beat the timer". /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Now that you've reminded me that you have the same camera, why haven't we seen picts of you and/or your equipment? You're not just the "Forum Master" -- you're also one of us! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ M5700 #10  
Hmm, maybe some day, Harv. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

msig.gif