My TC35D

/ My TC35D #1  

paccorti

Gold Member
Tractor
TC35D with 16LA Loader
I hope this image is not too big. That's my 4 year old son on the cutter (machine is off of course). This was taken in late July on my first full day with the machine.

Peter

/ My TC35D #2  
Peter -

Wow! That's a helluva nice looking rig, considering the color. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ My TC35D #3  
paccorti,

What an awesome pic to show the great benefits of the sloped hood with a FEL! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

And isn't our color supurb, doesn't blind a person like some other tractor colors! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ My TC35D #4  
paccorti, I've got this beeeeautiful L175 i'll trade you straight up! N-I-C-E!!! Just be sure to lock it up tight if JimBinMi is in town, he'll wanta take it out cruisin'!! ;o)

/ My TC35D #5  
Peter
Nice picture of the TC35D, looks just like mine. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifOne question, why are the connectors for the FEL Bucket, yellow. Mine are blue just like the rest of the 16LA Loader. I sure enjoy my TC35D, it is a great machine and so easy to use./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
Chuck

/ My TC35D #6  
Nice tractor! One thing that I have noticed, on the larger boomers, in addition to sloped loader arms is the reach of the loader. The distance between the front of the tractor and the bucket. Also I like that the bucket can curl back farther than most. Great stuff.

Derek

/ My TC35D #7  
Nice Lookin' Machine there! I sure wish I could borrow one of those for a few days. It seems most people on this post keep their rigs pretty busy so I guess I need to hurry up an purchase my own machine.

Boots.

/ My TC35D #8  
Great looking tractor and Son. Won't be long before he will be some real help.

Enjoy

/ My TC35D
Thanks everyone for the kind compliments. Chuck, my loader linkages are actually metal though it's hard to tell from the picture. Perhaps they have some yellow film on them or something. I have to agree though, it is a great machine. It is my favorite toy. Nothing is better, in my opnion, then going out and digging with the loader.

Peter

/ My TC35D #10  
Boots, I'll loan you mine, but it comes with a driver. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
Chuck