Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    TC35D with 16LA Loader

Default My TC35D

I hope this image is not too big. That's my 4 year old son on the cutter (machine is off of course). This was taken in late July on my first full day with the machine.

Peter

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission

Default Re: My TC35D

Peter -

Wow! That's a helluva nice looking rig, considering the color. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    2014 Kubota BX25D-1

paccorti,

What an awesome pic to show the great benefits of the sloped hood with a FEL! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif[/img]

And isn't our color supurb, doesn't blind a person like some other tractor colors! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

Tractor
    None (at present)

paccorti, I've got this beeeeautiful L175 i'll trade you straight up! N-I-C-E!!! Just be sure to lock it up tight if JimBinMi is in town, he'll wanta take it out cruisin'!! ;o)

Tractor
    TC35D, IH2444, 9N

Peter
    Nice picture of the TC35D, looks just like mine. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]One question, why are the connectors for the FEL Bucket, yellow. Mine are blue just like the rest of the 16LA Loader. I sure enjoy my TC35D, it is a great machine and so easy to use.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Chuck

Tractor
    2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader

Nice tractor! One thing that I have noticed, on the larger boomers, in addition to sloped loader arms is the reach of the loader. The distance between the front of the tractor and the bucket. Also I like that the bucket can curl back farther than most. Great stuff.

Derek

Tractor
    JD 2240 2wd, (50 pto hp)

Nice Lookin' Machine there! I sure wish I could borrow one of those for a few days. It seems most people on this post keep their rigs pretty busy so I guess I need to hurry up an purchase my own machine.

Boots.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kubota B2910, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.

Great looking tractor and Son. Won't be long before he will be some real help.

Enjoy

Gold Member
    Tractor
    TC35D with 16LA Loader

Thanks everyone for the kind compliments. Chuck, my loader linkages are actually metal though it's hard to tell from the picture. Perhaps they have some yellow film on them or something. I have to agree though, it is a great machine. It is my favorite toy. Nothing is better, in my opnion, then going out and digging with the loader.

Peter

Tractor
    TC35D, IH2444, 9N

Boots, I'll loan you mine, but it comes with a driver. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Chuck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast