NH 2120 with owner

/ NH 2120 with owner #1  

Rowski

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader
Well, here's the tractor with the owner. I must admit, as mentiond by scruffy or glen or somebody, it's nice to see a face and put it to a username.

Derek

/ NH 2120 with owner #2  
Derek,
Sure is nice to place a face to whom one is writing to.
I would try myself to send a picture but I have to left feet,and trying I just know I trip and fall down over a bank into the berry bushes. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

When I get my projects done before the winter blanket comes I plan on snapping a few.

You only charge $20.oo for pulling that person out???
Around here the going rate $50.oo plus and one waits for the local police department first,just in case there damages...yep got to protect yourself!!

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ NH 2120 with owner
Thomas,

The $20 was ontop of the $50. I call it ($20) a stupid fee. Of course I don't tell the customer that! I usually have them sign a paper making me NOT responsable for damages.

Had my wife take my picture. Haven't even be thought about pulling a Harv /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

Derek

/ NH 2120 with owner #4  
Derek, Nice looking tractor! What's all that dirt doing on it? Who's the young squirt? I agree with Thomas, nice to associate a face with someone you're finger chattin' with!

/ NH 2120 with owner #5  
Derek -

It is great to put a face to the name. And equally great to see the machines we've only heard talk of. That's a serious-looking piece of equipment you got there, Dude. I'm starting to realize just where my little 'L' fits into the scale of things.

Speaking of photos -- Hey, Bird! You, with Muhammad's help, posted a great picture of you and your 'Bota a short while ago. Any chance you can re-post it into this forum just so's they'll all be in the same place?

HarvSig.gif

/ NH 2120 with owner #6  
Harv, I don't have one of those newfangled cameras, and you may recall that you had to colorize the picture I posted since it came out black & white, and I don't even remember where Muhammad posted the copy I mailed to him.

Bird