B6100DT

/ B6100DT #1  

WVBill

Veteran Member
Tractor
Sold my Kubota B6100 when I moved to WA
We both show our age a bit, I'm afraid. The Kubota is 22, I'm older.

Got the tractor from my Father in Law in September. Replaced the rear tires and added the ROPS. Now I'll turn to the cosmetics & give her a clean-up and new paint job.

Bill

/ B6100DT #3  
Bill "old iron" is good iron! Looks like you and I both need to push back ftom the table a little bit more! Good pic. JIM

/ B6100DT
Jim:
Pretty much what my doctor said yesterday at my annual physical: "Lose ten pounds - your heart will show its gratitude."

Bill

/ B6100DT #5  
Bill,
Looks like you got a great deal there.

The tire combo interesting,and do you plan to match your tires?
The reason for asking do to lack of power steering.

Looks like your ready for the good snow fall. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Have fun /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif stay safe

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ B6100DT
Thomas:

I switched from the rear Ag tires that were on the tractor because they were old and worn and my Father in law made me promise to do it because the tractor was "tippy" even with the rear Ags set at their widest.

I really wanted R4s or Bar-Turf tires but the dealer wanted way more than I had to spend so he offered me a deal on this pair of Trufs that were the right size to match my front Ags.
So I thought I'd try the combination out and see how it works. So far so good for the landscaping work I've been doing.

So far, even with the bucket full of dirt/rocks the steering hasn't seemed "too" bad.

I plan to adapt the snow blade I had for by garden tractor (MUCH too light a rig to push snow) to the loader. Looking forward to seeing how this tire combo works for that...

Bill