BIRDS 2710

/ BIRDS 2710 #2  
That's one handsome tractor and a handsome driver! Now what's that he's holdin' up? Map to his buried horde of gold?

BobT.

A Indiana Boy

/ BIRDS 2710
Don't ask me, I'd say a 'Deed to a Gold Mine', but I won't I'll leave that up to Bird or Muhammad to answer. I don't want to get it wrong.

/ BIRDS 2710 #4  
Now there's a real Country Gentleman, Mr. Bird is. And I see he's got a proper overhauls outfit on, instead a lot of these guys with ber-muda shorts! Gee-haw!

BobT.

A Indiana Boy

/ BIRDS 2710 #5  
Guys,

I believe that his "Poster of the Month" certificate. This looks like the picture he sent in that Muhammad improved a while back?

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ BIRDS 2710 #6  
Now thats how I would like to enjoy life when I retire. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Looks like your Kubota just roll off the show room floor Bird.

The picture would make a cover page for Kubota commercial,and what the certificate for???
The best looking owner and Kubota,and if so you almost have my vote. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Take care down there stay /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ BIRDS 2710 #7  
Yep, that's what it is, JimBinMI. My wife snapped that picture when I pulled the tractor out to mow the yard.

Bird

/ BIRDS 2710 #8  
Bird, that truly is one fine looking rig. You sure you really use it? The mower doesn't even have grass on top.....looks like it just came out of the crate, tractor too. You sure you don't just wax and clean that fine looking machine all the time?

Bob Pence

/ BIRDS 2710 #9  
Fine pic of a classy machine and operator. Thanks for sharing your thoughts/ideas on the Forum. What's the item mounted upper right on your canopy ?

Chip Kelly - Lazy K
LazyK.gif

/ BIRDS 2710 #10  
I've never waxed a tractor, but I do rinse it off every once in awhile. And after mowing, I either rinse the mower off with water, or blow the dust and dirt off with the air hose.

Chip, what you see in the upper right corner of the canopy is my rear view mirror from Northern Tool. I know most folks are probably accustomed to having the mirror on the left, but since I get on and off most frequently on the left side, I didn't want to chance bumping my head on it. It works quite well on the right.

Bird