Ol Blue

/ Ol Blue #1  

dullpain

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kioti CK4010SE HST, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.
Even though I love my new Kubota. Still find myself missing ol blue. I guess tractors are a little like your kids. They find a special place in your heart. They may move away but you never really let them leave your thoughts.

Ol Blue served me well for 15 yrs. We did an awful lot of work together. Oh well she's just about 4 miles away guess I can go visit.

/ Ol Blue #2  
New friends are always nice. But old friends are sometimes the best. I kept my JD 316 when I bought my Kubota, only because it has been a great little tractor, has never failed to do anything I asked of it, and was as close to a good friend as a piece of equipment could be. Sounds kind of corny doesn't it. Oh well. It still has a spot right next to the Kubota in the barn.

Bob Pence

/ Ol Blue #3  
Oh yea, that little JD316 is over 14 years old, has more than 2,000 hrs. on the meter, and other than a bit of oil, hydraulic fluid, and tire repairs through the years, it's never had a wrench put to it.

Bob Pence

/ Ol Blue #4  
Ain't that the truth. I kept my old 8n, saying I was going to fix it up. Haven't so far. What is that vile looking thing with the wooden handle in the fore ground? Did that go with the tractor when you sold it?/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
ErnieB

/ Ol Blue #5  
I sure do understand what your saying,for your ole blue maybe /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif gone but not forgotten./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Ol Blue
Ernie B - Thats a pitchfork. Got another that looks even more vile than that. HMM sounds like another picture post.

/ Ol Blue #7  
that looks like MY spliting maul jim