Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kubota B2910, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.

Default Ol Blue

Even though I love my new kubota. Still find myself missing ol blue. I guess tractors are a little like your kids. They find a special place in your heart. They may move away but you never really let them leave your thoughts.

Ol Blue served me well for 15 yrs. We did an awful lot of work together. Oh well she's just about 4 miles away guess I can go visit.

Tractor
    Kubota B7100 HST - 1995

Default Re: Ol Blue

New friends are always nice. But old friends are sometimes the best. I kept my JD 316 when I bought my kubota, only because it has been a great little tractor, has never failed to do anything I asked of it, and was as close to a good friend as a piece of equipment could be. Sounds kind of corny doesn't it. Oh well. It still has a spot right next to the Kubota in the barn.

Bob Pence

Tractor
    Kubota B7100 HST - 1995

Oh yea, that little JD316 is over 14 years old, has more than 2,000 hrs. on the meter, and other than a bit of oil, hydraulic fluid, and tire repairs through the years, it's never had a wrench put to it.

Bob Pence

Tractor
    TC29D, 8n, 9n

Ain't that the truth. I kept my old 8n, saying I was going to fix it up. Haven't so far. What is that vile looking thing with the wooden handle in the fore ground? Did that go with the tractor when you sold it?[img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    ErnieB

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

I sure do understand what your saying,for your ole blue maybe [img]/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif[/img] gone but not forgotten.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thomas..NH [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kubota B2910, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.

Ernie B - Thats a pitchfork. Got another that looks even more vile than that. HMM sounds like another picture post.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    05 CASE IH D35 W/FEL

that looks like MY spliting maul jim