Tractor
    Kubota B7100 HST - 1995

Default B7100 HST

Ok, I've never tried to post a picture on the net before and am pretty sure if there's a way to do it wrong I'll find it.

This is my little B7100 rigged for winter running. The pictures were taken around Christmas time last year. The light arrangement on the front puts out about 700 gazillion lumens compared to the standard kubota lights. There's also one on the right rear to light everything behind the blade. I mounted the tiltmeter on the same slotted angle piece the lights are attached to. I'll try and get some current pictures that show that arrangement.

Mr. Chalkley....one of the photos shows the area in front of the seat I was talking about when I mentioned mounting the Chalkley Cup Jr. between my legs. I think you can see another version of a cup holder in the photo.

Anyway, my pride & joy.

Bob Pence

Tractor
    Kubota B7100 HST - 1995

Default Re: B7100 HST

Okay, sorry. I just figured out that these photos converted to JPEG files in excess of 500 megs. I'll work on this and see if I can downsize and send later.

Bob Pence