My IH 254

/ My IH 254 #21  
The ichthyological pictures and quips on this thread have been outstanding.

/ My IH 254
phase3

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by TexasJeff on 10/29/00 12:36 PM.</FONT></P>

/ My IH 254 #24  
Glenn, I didn't know you were a fisherman, too./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird

/ My IH 254 #25  
Glenn -

Were you traumatized by a Thesaurus when you were young, or has 3 law degrees left you speaking an entirely different language than the rest of us? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Don't change a thing, though -- I love it. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ My IH 254 #26  
Jeff -

I love it. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Word of caution, though -- I've had private discussions with Muhammad about the size restrictions on our picture signatures. You might be pushing the envelope with this one.

But until he comes up with some "official" guidlines, cool! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ My IH 254
i decided it was too big anyway thats why i called it an EXPERIMENT

/ My IH 254 #28  
I just read this thread.... wondering why a IH 254 got so much talk... now I see. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

msig.gif

/ My IH 254
Is there something wrong with a IH 254?? It is just a different color than most of the other tractors on this forum. And it is a teenager that has seen lots of use
I must say this has been an interesting first post for Me and I have enjoyed meeting my fellow tractor users even if it is electronicly

/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Jeff

/ My IH 254 #30  
By the way, it really is a good looking tractor, Jeff. It's just that your fishing pole got a lot more attention./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird