My IH 254

/ My IH 254
Do not forget <font color=red>RED</font color=red> <font color=green>GREEN</font color=green> and <font color=blue>BLUE</font color=blue> are Primary Colors

/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Jeff

/ My IH 254 #32  
Nope, nothing wrong with 'er, just not the most popular tractor here on the forum... most guys have the newer 'compacts'. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif You're completely welcome to contribute as well.

msig.gif

/ My IH 254 #34  
Jeff, is that boom lift on your tractor home made or purchased? Looks like a first class unit. How much lift does the 3-point put on it?

Thanks,
george

/ My IH 254 #35  
George, Jeff's boom does look like a good one. Tractor Supply has a boom pole 78" long from the top link and rated to lift 1000#. It weighs 60 pounds and I think the price is $69.99. I've wondered about the range of travel, e.g., how low to the ground will it go and how high will it go. And of course, I assume that lengthening or shortening your top link would affect that measurement; another place a hydraulic top link would be nice.

Bird

/ My IH 254 #36  
Sure would like to fry ALL these fish in my Cajun Cooker. Peanut Oil of course!!

/ My IH 254
The lift pole is a Factory built one I purchased 15 years ago so I do not remember the brand. It is rated at 1000 pounds which is much more than my tractor can lift at the tip LOL. With top link adjustment is will go from ground to about 9 ft high. Yes I wish for hyd toplink /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Jeff

/ My IH 254 #38  
Now you're talking my language! And we also just tried frying a whole turkey in peanut oil this past Christmas and have done about 4, plus some chickens, since./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ My IH 254
Re: My IH 254 *DELETED*

Post deleted by TexasJeff