My IH 254

/ My IH 254 #2  
TexasJeff -

Nice-looking machine! I'm surprised how Kubota-looking it is (no insult intended /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif).

I'm still kinda new to this tractor stuff myself -- whatcha got sticking out the back of that thing? Is that what y'all use for catching fish in Texas? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ My IH 254
Kubota looking??? Kubota looking would cost to much for this poor boy Yes that is a Texas fishing rod for catfish
Actually it is the second most used implement for us a lift pole

/ My IH 254 #4  
TexasJeff, nice looking setup! Now if you had a couple 4X4's chained in series to the front, you'd be all set for sturgeon fishing on the Columbia River! Do you have a good winch (reel) to set up with? I could see where casting your line could be a real b....er, um, problem.

/ My IH 254 #6  
Harv, when I try to look at the attachment, my computer says the page cannot be found. What happened?

Bird

/ My IH 254 #7  
Jeff -

I adjusted the contrast a little bit and brought out some interesting detail that didn't show up well in your original photo.

(See attachment) /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ My IH 254 #8  
Bird -

I inadvertantly had a 'space' character in the file name, which Muhammad's server didn't seem to like.

If you haven't already noticed, I deleted the post and re-posted a "fixed" version.

Too bad a deleted post hangs around and says "DELETED" instead of just going away. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ My IH 254 #9  
Oh BOY! Another BIG FISH STORY. Love the tractor, don't believe the fish. jim

/ My IH 254 #10  
Very good, Harv. Now that you've got his hook baited, he can go fishing./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird