House and senate stare down. animals!

/ House and senate stare down. animals! #1  

Western

Tractor
Kioti DK 35 now
The debate was heated to say the least. The senate held their ground until the House leader pushed the issue. Shortly thereafter the Senate took flight. Must have been another vacation recess??

Attachments

• Deer andcrows.jpg
    Deer andcrows.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 238
   / House and senate stare down. animals! #2  
If you really love nature you have to like crows and respect their intelligence.
Other animals including deer rely on crows for advance warnings to possible threats.

I like your analogy also, I don't understand why the actual house and senate can't agree on their issue points, I don't think either would oppose a raise in some taxes as long as they didn't go into effect until some benchmarks in the economy and unemployment rates improved and there is always room to improve existing programs.

/ House and senate stare down. animals! #3  
Looks like you have yourself a congress of crows. Years ago, my dad had an office at our home. Every morning he used to take the kitchen scraps out to the compost pile then do his yard inspection before going to work inside. The crows knew this and would assemble for the event. If he was ever "late" with the scraps they would make a real ruckus. It's all about the scraps.

/ House and senate stare down. animals!
Crows are very intelligent and make good pets too, They are like a raccoon to me, they can find mischief even if it's spelled wrong!

As far as "guvment" If they would run it like most Americans run their household, we'd probably be OK. I can't see my wife and I sitting down at the end of the month with this concept. "Well he spent more than we made this month and at this spending rate we will jeopardize our credit and wont be able to borrow more, so lets just raise the amount we spend for next month and risk it"