NH TN65

/ NH TN65 #1  

JimT

My TN65 sans Alo 710 FEL

/ NH TN65 #2  
JimT, Great rig! welcome to tractorbynet!! Just jump right in and have fun. Fill in your profile and let us know where you are from. jimmoore

/ NH TN65 #3  
Jim,
Welcome first of all. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thats one fine good looking NH you have there,and by the looks its brand new.

If thats the farm you take care of its a beauty. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Take care and get some seat time on your NH.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ NH TN65 #4  
Great looking Tractor and Property. Welcome - Jump in with both feet.

/ NH TN65 #5  
JimT,
Great lookin' rig! I'd like to set up my tent on the back side of that field and then test drive the tractor for a day or two. Welcome to the Board.

Boots.

/ NH TN65 #6  
JimT -

Talk about a dramatic entrance! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

First post and a great photo of a very handsome machine.

Fill us in a little on the who/what/where/why kind of stuff. And of course we're all waiting to see that blue baby with its FEL on. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig4.gif

/ NH TN65
Thanks for all of the nice comments...The picture was taken at my business location. Unfortunately, the barn and house you can see in the photo got sold off to become an industrial park. You can see some sand traps in the distance, a golf course owns the majority of the land that you can see. I have about 3 acres in the industrial park. The tractor does triple duty acting as a fork lift at my business, and takes care of our property, which is 33 acres of mostly woods, and helping at my in-laws 55 acre gentleman's farm. My father-in-law has two blue tractors....a 1520 4wd and a 4630 4wd. The 1520 is pushing 3000 hrs and to date has had only normal maintenance. It is in need of an overhaul mostly due to the fact that it was abused in its' earlier life (They used to pull a 2 bottom 14" plow through sod with this poor little tractor). One brother in law has a 5610S 2wd and the other one plans on buying a TC40D with FEL in the spring. Don't really have an answer for the attachment to blue,just worked out that way. I guess we found a dealer that we liked and stuck with them. Thanks again. Next time we have all of them together I'll get a picture and post it.

Jim