Old iron

/ Old iron #1  

Ridgewalker

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH TC29
My Dad gave me his father in law's old Dearborn plow and disc.
I didn't have room on my trailer for the cultivator or I would have it too.

They had been setting in the same spot for a long time! The disc is going back to work, the plow is likely going to be an ornament by my gate. I had never seen a plow like this one before and I hope to find out how old they are.

Attachments

• IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    392.4 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    340.9 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0031.JPG
    IMG_0031.JPG
    235.6 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
   / Old iron #2  
Ridgewalker

If you don't get any replies here, try reposting in Attachments. There are guys here who can help you out, just don't know if they will make it back to this forum.

I don't think that disc was going anywhere! Pretty effective theft deterrent. Good looking implements. Looks like the perfect size for food plots and the like.

Dean

/ Old iron #3  
...I had never seen a plow like this one before and I hope to find out how old they are.
Send a private message to Farmwithjunk... invite him to this thread.

/ Old iron #4  
Cool looking stuff. I've never seen a plow like that either. I see you got free firewood with the load!

/ Old iron #7  
yea those old plows are real collectors items, so when you're ready to move it along, let me know LOL

/ Old iron #8  
WayneB,

Thank you for sharing the brochure. I have a Dearborn 10-209 3x16 in near mint condition.. brochure helped alot for review of my model.

Have Merry Christmas.

Idaho2

/ Old iron #9  
WayneB,

Thank you for sharing the brochure. I have a Dearborn 10-209 3x16 in near mint condition.. brochure helped alot for review of my model.

Have Merry Christmas.

Idaho2

Well, if you have other old farm equipment you might want to visit this site:

Index of Manuals

Just allot of old information stuff that is fun to look at.

Wayne

/ Old iron #10  
That 2 bottom breaker will bring about 350 to 400 here for a gardener. THe slats were for mucky ground. My plow on my Cub is a slat plow. I cringe every time I see a load of plows takend to the scrappers they make a whopping 40 dollars on them. Im glad your saving it