Old man on his old tractor

/ Old man on his old tractor #1  

jimmoore

Platinum Member
Tractor
05 CASE IH D35 W/FEL
here is me and "ol blue" jim

/ Old man on his old tractor #2  
What do you mean 'Ol'? That tractor ain't THAT old! As for the 'old man', I know a lot of fellers who'd want to know who the young pup was! You're only as old as your wife makes you feel! ;o)

/ Old man on his old tractor #3  
"Old man on his old tractor" /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif...give me a break Jim. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Looks like you got life somewhat figure out and knows how to enjoy at a young age. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Take care and stay safe out there.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Old man on his old tractor #4  
I'll have to admit, Jim, that you look nearly as old as me./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif As for the tractor being old, it's only a year older than my pickup, so let's hope that ain't too old to keep working a few more years./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ Old man on his old tractor #5  
Neither looks old to me Jim. Looks like a well kept 1700. Much like my old 1900 which did a lot of work for me. That 1000 series of Fords are good tractors.

/ Old man on his old tractor
Thanks for all the kind words from my TBN friends. I know that I will feel young tomorrow climbing around on the roof putting up the Christmas lights!! jim

/ Old man on his old tractor #7  
Be careful, Jim. Our local TV news night before last ran a story about a woman who fell right through her roof and ceiling into the house while she was up there putting up Christmas decorations. You and I hope our roofs are a little stronger than that./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Old man on his old tractor #8  
Nice picture, Jim -- good to finally see who we've been chattin' with all this time.

Apparently it's true what they say about tractors and men -- they just get better lookin' with age. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Old man on his old tractor #9  
In 1998 a man in our city burnt a big section of siding on his house.

He had a huge christmas wreath made and hung on the side of is house with 3 candles on the bottom top.
After month of hanging in the sun drying out,on christmas eve he lite all 3 candles,and with the light wind blowing the wreath caught fire.

He was darn lucky he was still there when the wreath caught fire plus the garden hose was handy....what a mess.

We have them to Bird...

Hope all well down there for you and your family,for its tad cool this morning up here..10 above and the windchill -6...yep coffee weather. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Old man on his old tractor #10  
Thomas, it's 29 degrees here this morning with a north wind, so I'm just drinking coffee, too.

Weird weather this year. After we suffered through the heat, drought, and grasshopper plague all summer, then I got 8.15" of rain during November (mostly light rain spread over most of the month). I've been waiting for it to get dry enough to mow, for the last mowing of the year, now for 3 weeks (hopefully today or tomorrow). I did all the trimming with the DR trimmer/mower day before yesterday. And we have the brightest, most colorful foliage I can remember ever seeing in this part of the country; presumably because of the rain this past month and earlier freezes than we've had in years? And of course the leaves are really coming down now.

Bird