Start them early

/ Start them early #1  

Dale Binkley

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2100/L301 loader
Sorry fellas, I don't have a fancy color scanner or a digital camera. Maybe Santa will be good to me some year. The attached photo gives you an idea of what an imaginative grandpop and a craft savvy grandmom can do to start a grandson off on the right road from the start. It is never too early to be the guiding influence on a future tractor owner. I have told my daughter in law that my grandson will be plowing snow with me this winter, I will strap the carseat to the ROP so that it sits on the fender beside me. Two or three blankets will keep him warm enough (unless grandmom says otherwise!).

/ Start them early #2  
I just have one thought to share.

DON'T DO IT.

Al

/ Start them early #3  
Good picture, Dale, and we won't blame your daughter-in-law if she doesn't let you see your grandson again until all the snow's gone./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Start them early #4  
Bird,

You sure do have a nice touch./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Were you every in politics?

/ Start them early #5  
Al, you forget that Bird is a retired cop! It's a learning experence!! You learn to have a way with words. jim

/ Start them early #6  
Jim,

I never ran across an officer as eloquent as Bird. I have felt blessed that they never shot me. (for cause) I did have one tell me "I hope when you get home your mother comes out from under the porch and bites you". /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Start them early #7  
Dale -

That's one handsome little fella ya got there, Gramps! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I take it his favorite color is orange -- I guess he's a smart one, too. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Please tell me you're kidding about riding him on the fender. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

You know darn well that's where your Chalkley Cup goes. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Start them early
Harv - don't worry! Jr. will sit inside with grandmom and watch all snowplowing through the window. As for fastening the carseat to the ROP - remember, wives (and daughter in laws) are like a pot of homemade soup, all are better when stirred up once in a while.

/ Start them early #9  
Dale,
Thats just plain a wonderful picture!!
I'm sure in years to come your going to be the little fella best buddy.

Where did you get the bib?
I could use a bib like that when I have my coffee and donut first thing in the morning. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Take care and endure every moment with your grandson.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif