Little change of pace

/ Little change of pace #1  

Anonymous Poster

Just stumbled on this site tonight, and I gotta say its a bit interesting to say the least. Slightly different thought processes here than what I'm used to!!! Just to give you an idea where my thoughts are coming from in relation to those of this board (yes, I know its basically a compact only board, hopefully I won't be shot).

Our compact.
P7080004.JPG

One of our attachments in use.
PB090013-2.jpg

All shined up on New Years Day.
twomagnums2.jpg

/ Little change of pace #2  
Hi Jay,

Welcome to TBN… /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I sure hope you stick around, ‘cause we need an ag engineer on board.

Your perspective and insight is greatly welcomed… besides I see you enjoy tractor pulls and maybe we can arrange a pull between the “22’s”…

Your Magnum 7220 and the BX2200… /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Again, welcome aboard Jay… /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Little change of pace #3  
Sure woudn't mind having a week or so use of that size compact. Get some stumps removed, move some rocks, do a little digging, haul some material for the acces road to our " Farm" The disc would be nice to till up our 10 or so arable acres. Might have trouble turning it around though and if it didn't fold up to less than 15 feet never get it in on the road.

There are some things my b7100 Kubota just can't handle.

Egon

/ Little change of pace #4  
nice to have u with us! i hope some day my b2400 will grow up to be just like your tractor /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Little change of pace #5  
i don't know john? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif seems like the bx might be a tad to powerful for the 7220 was thinking a more fair competition might be my grandsons new JD. SEE ATTACHMENT

Attachments

• 266815-close up.jpg
    266815-close up.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 247
   / Little change of pace #6  
Also welcome and thanks for putting up the link to your website. Very well done and lots of interesting information & pictures.

You'll find a broad spectrum of people here, and your experience will be appreciated - some of the farm related things you may take for granted are new to many of us - you will also find information on a wide variety of subjects completely unrelated to tractors.

This is a great online community, and I appreciate it for the sense of humor & humility a great many of it's participants display. If you're not awfully careful, you're gonna learn something!

/ Little change of pace #7  
Nice job JAy: good to visit your web site. Hope you can stay a while- Lloyd from CT. Makes my 60 acre spread seem like small potatoes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Little change of pace #8  
<font color="red"> Your Magnum 7220 and the BX2200&#8230;
</font>

Boy, John. I think it would be more fair to let him hook up bolth tractors to that BX. You got to give the new guy a fighting chance agenst that BX. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif